kerry leads

For those of you into polling...this just in.  I still maintain that the only poll that will count is on November 2.  Guess the people were somewhat impressed seeing the two candidates side by side without handlers or swiftboat weasels to shore them up.

poll

60375[/snapback]

I cant believe you called John Kerry's friends, that were standing on the stage at the DNC with him, swiftboat weasels. How touching :w00t:

For those of you into polling...this just in.  I still maintain that the only poll that will count is on November 2.  Guess the people were somewhat impressed seeing the two candidates side by side without handlers or swiftboat weasels to shore them up.

poll

60375[/snapback]

Still my favorite...EC Poll...The guy has changed how he gets his numbers he is using average polls now. Even though the guy leans to the left I think his site is pretty fair.

Yep...Out of 944 total voters...Who cares....Millions will vote not 944. These polls are ridiculous.

The pollsters seem to have the work ethic of Kerry and Edwards. Do an hours worth of work and then self-promote yourself for the rest of the week. Bet you they have great tans and fingernails.

Yep...Out of 944 total voters...Who cares....Millions will vote not 944. These polls are ridiculous.

60706[/snapback]

I think the statistical number is around 866... Not sure... Usually that is all you need to get a good idea.

Then again those polled have to be purely random.

Any help from the stat. crowd out there?

?????

I took statistics in college...It depends on where and who they sampled. Did they sample people from each state? Republican or Democratic counties? etc. It's really silly...300+ million Americans....944 ( the # of people surveyed) is inconsequential.

poll

60375[/snapback]

You failed to respond ,so I,ll ask again. If this was the wrong war at the wrong time,with no WMD's found. Then is it safe to assume tha you and Kerry are in favor of restoring Saddam to power

poll

60375[/snapback]

tenny you disgust me. As a former vet, how the hell can you refer to over 200 men who bravely served in Vietnam "weasels"? This is exactly what kerry did in effect when he returned, and it is because of that type of disrespect that they have exposed him.

For you to disrespect these heros the way you have makes me puke. You may disagree with them politcally, but to call them weasels is beyond even someone like you. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Easy Rich..We all know Agent Orange fried Tenny's brain...But John Kerry..Glad he served his 4 months in Nam..I appreciate his service...but what I don't appreciate is his throwing away his medals and testifiying before congress while we still had POW's...JK can rot in hell.

You failed to respond  ,so I,ll ask again. If this was the wrong war at the wrong time,with no WMD's found. Then is it safe to assume tha you and Kerry are in favor of restoring Saddam to power

60834[/snapback]

Cappy America at his finest.

This is just palin stupid.

I bet you never really got mathematical conundrums?

:D:D

Cappy America at his finest.

This is just palin stupid.

I bet you never really got mathematical conundrums?

:D  :D

61125[/snapback]

Kerry flips flops you bob and weave now once again if it was the wrong war at the wrong time do you want Saddam back and if not why?

If you dont wnat him back then I gues it was the right war at the right time .

Also Kerry admits that France and Germany would not even join him as allies in Iraq. Naturally they don want to get involved ther are all involve d in the oil for food scandel and that figure amounts to billion for Saddam and some of these allies well the poor peop;e in Iraq still suffered being the ultimate libber I am sure you dont want that .Now answer the original question Back or not?

Mathematical conundrums ,whats safe sex got to do with it? :D;)

You failed to respond  ,so I,ll ask again. If this was the wrong war at the wrong time,with no WMD's found. Then is it safe to assume tha you and Kerry are in favor of restoring Saddam to power

60834[/snapback]

\Let me analogize boomer. You go into a bar with a friend. Your friend gets into an argument with a group of people (he's in the wrong). A fight starts. You and he are in the middle of it. Do you stop fighting and hope they don't hit you? I don't think so. Bush carelessly got us into this silly war (and killed a whole bunch of American soldiers doing it) and we are stuck with it. No need to put Saddam back in power. Finish the fight. Only one thing worse than being in a bad fight. And that is losing it. John Kerry at least knows how to win it. Bush hasn't a clue.

tenny you disgust me. As a former vet, how the hell can you refer to over 200 men who bravely served in Vietnam "weasels"? This is exactly what kerry did in effect when he returned, and it is because of that type of disrespect that they have exposed him.

For you to disrespect these heros the way you have makes me puke. You may disagree with them politcally, but to call them weasels is beyond even someone like you.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

61072[/snapback]

They were mostly pencil pushing geeks and doctors who pushed papers giving each other medals from what I've been reading. I think they are weasels to dis another vets service. Many of us who actually served in combat feel that way. OHHHHH....served in combat....guess you wouldn't have a clue about that richio.

They were mostly pencil pushing geeks and doctors who pushed papers giving each other medals from what I've been reading.  I think they are weasels to dis another vets service.  Many of us who actually served in combat feel that way. OHHHHH....served in combat....guess you wouldn't have a clue about that richio.

61833[/snapback]

I think they are weasels to dis another vets service

Really , Kerry did it upon his return and he did it to the American people and congress