First US city to ban all smoking

Tux of Borg

So if you're passing them, then you're not standing in their smoke, right?  Why are you choosing to breath when you are right in front of them? :(

By saying that "their is a smoker over there too" in response to me suggesting that you cross the street says that you believe no matter where you go that you will be stuck in second-hand smoke.

My response wasn't a rant on the world, it was a rant on your argument:  No matter where you go, you'll be stuck breaking in smoke.  My whole point was that with all of the air and space in the world, its not hard to avoid breathing 2nd hand smoke.

840165[/snapback]

Are you listening to what your saying? When I walk to Wegmans there are people outside smoking. I breathe that. When I walk out of work its the same. Going into and leaving college is the same. Same at Bills games. I guess I could just stay in my house the rest of my life, but then I would be on this board even more :lol:

And how about the small children who have no choice but to live in a house where their parents smoke?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you listening to what your saying? When I walk to Wegmans there are people outside smoking. I breathe that. When I walk out of work its the same. Going into and leaving college is the same. Same at Bills games. I guess I could just stay in my house the rest of my life, but then I would be on this board even more  :lol:

Ya know, when I get near where there is a group of people smoking, I usually just don't breath for a few seconds until I'm past them.

And how about the small children who have no choice but to live in a house where their parents smoke?

840184[/snapback]

Blame Canada. :(

Actually, blame the Parents. They're stupid. Its real easy if you have kids to just walk outside and smoke there, or somewhere else. Had plenty of friends whose moms did that growing up.

I'd say that the idoicy i am exposed to everyday on this board, and specifically this thread, is much more harmful than the people that smoke outside my building. Perhaps the government should ban message boards.

Actually, the world would run much smoother if you could just ban morons.

839910[/snapback]

Please explain.

Ah yes, clean cheap electricity! I love a simple solution.

All automobiles, trucks, busses and vans should be made to run on clean non-polluting electricity!

Maybe you could move to Iowa to get some clean electricity.

Our Iranian friends are looking to another source for the big E, and they think we are too!

The ULTIMATE in clean, efficient, cheap electricity!

Of course there is oil. We could use oil to make our clean electricity.

Once we have all those vehicles running on clean electricity it will make these guys absolutely indespensible.

Oh yeah. And don't forget to watch out for dirty electricity coming soon to a home, office, and school near YOU!

Because, in general, the world does NOT run smoothly when it has to stop and explain the blisteringly self-evident to morons like yourself.

842687[/snapback]

1) The world does not stop when I ask for an explaination

2) The world does not stop nor run less smoothly even when someone such as you or a professional chef (admittedly a field that only the smartest people on earth can work in).

3) Your sentence is a not a appropriate response to the question I posed. If I had asked why won't you explain this to me then you would have at least formulated a response to my question.

My rebuttal is that I am fairly certain that I am smarter than you. In fact, a lot smarter.