Playoffs?

bbills17

Does anyone on the board think we still have any chance at a wildcard? I'm always the eternal optimist but is anyone here with me? Remember we have played 3 very good teams and should have won at least 2 of those games, with a chance at the third, even though we've made so many stupid mistakes.

Does anyone on the board think we still have any chance at a wildcard?  I'm always the eternal optimist but is anyone here with me?  Remember we have played 3 very good teams and should have won at least 2 of those games, with a chance at the third, even though we've made so many stupid mistakes.

60197[/snapback]

I think we should get a win before we entertain the idea of the playoffs.

Does anyone on the board think we still have any chance at a wildcard?  I'm always the eternal optimist but is anyone here with me?  Remember we have played 3 very good teams and should have won at least 2 of those games, with a chance at the third, even though we've made so many stupid mistakes.

60197[/snapback]

Playoffs!?!?! Playoffs?!?!?!? I just want to win one game!!?!?!!

(Jim Mora Special)

Does anyone on the board think we still have any chance at a wildcard? 

60197[/snapback]

Wildcard ??? I still think we have a shot at the Division Title. We're only 3 games out with 13 to go. The drive starts this week. Get on board while there's still time.

60197[/snapback]

Things don't look good and they've dug themselves one big hole but until they are mathematically eliminated, yeah, they have a chance.

"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??" :w00t: