Has anyone been watching the JETS games this year?

Give me a break, they dont have so much talent on each side of the ball.  What they have is very good coach, a qb that knows how to manage a game & decent special teams.  What that will get you is 8-9 wins & probably just on the outside looking in for the last wild card.  If you think your overtaking New England you are dillusional.  The jets are no better then the bills expect for one thing, they have a qb that could manage a game.

836416[/snapback]

To question the talent is one thing, but this Jets team is much better than Buffalo in a lot of ways, most important of which is the number in the win column.

Remaining Schedule:

CHI

HOU

@GB

BUF

@MIN

@MIA

OAK

There are 4-5 more wins out there in that schedule. Whether the Jets make the playoffs this year or not, I have had more fun watching them then I have ever had before. They play with passion, and have a sincere team desire to win.

Put it this way. At the beginning of the season, the Jets and Bills were in the same boat. Both were horrible last year, and both had similar holes and question marks on their team. One team is 5-4 (and 3-1 in their division) and the other is 3-6 (and 1-3 in their division). It has been 10 weeks since the season started, and this team has distanced itself from last year in a HUGE way, while Buffalo has yet to take that step forward.

There is no reason to think that this team can't overtake NE in the division this year. They are one game apart, and have the same exact division records.

I havent ... has anyone on this board watched most of their games? If so, what is their story? They have a "smart" QB, but also little to no running game, and the 2nd worse (total) defense in the league. What is their story? They are 5-4 and they also lost a close game to the Colts (31-28). Did a new coach really change them that much?

836221[/snapback]

jets have 3 things we don't have ....

1. a nifty QB that runs great play action

2. a legitimate #1 WR in Coles

3. a legitimate #2 WR in Jerricho Cotchery

I live in NYC so I get to see a lot of them

other than that we are better than they are in nearly every position

I havent ... has anyone on this board watched most of their games? If so, what is their story? They have a "smart" QB, but also little to no running game, and the 2nd worse (total) defense in the league. What is their story? They are 5-4 and they also lost a close game to the Colts (31-28). Did a new coach really change them that much?

836221[/snapback]

a smart qb goes a long way ...