Why do people still support Jp?

As for our offensive coordinator, if he's not going to give Losman anything to do then I'm not going to expect Losman to do anything.  We never attempt any play-action or roll-out plays so the defense doesn't even worry about them.  I'm not surprised our drives stall even if we can move the ball a little.

835229[/snapback]

Perfect post. It's our O-Coordinatoor who's pandering to a game plan that's "Do nothing to risk turning it over". Our offensive game plan STINKS. Let Losman go buck wild out there and he WILL learn. Does anyone have the pass attempts that Peyton or Carson or Brees took in their first full seasons? I sure as heck can bet it was more than 12 piddly pass attempts per game. JP should be throwing the ball AT LEAST 25 times a game. 1 pass every five minutes of game time?!? What does that do for his development?!? We have to accept that we're going to have a losing season. Who cares if we finish 3-13 or 6-10? I care that JP learns how to throw the f'n ball so he's ready for next year. Plus if he throws it alot and his pisspoor receiving corps keep dropping the ball, then Levy and Jauron can FINALLY see that they're not cutting it.

ARRGH!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he was.....just as....if the Colts win a SB, Manning will be the main reason for them winning the SB.....just as Favre, Montana & Elway were all the main reason for their teams winning the superbowl.

It's not like the Pats had a Ravens/Bucs type D & heavy run attack & Brady simply managed things.  The facts are that no team can win a SB without having at least a good team.....& as it happens, Bradys first SB winning team is generally considered one of the weakest SB winners ever. 

Do you remember that year?  The Patriots were considered relatively devoid of talent & the Rams were chockas full of it.  They squeeked through nearly every game......sure they played like a great 'team' which is why Belichick got so much credit.  The only real players that shone that year for them were Brady, Vinatieri & maybe Milloy & Law.....Seymour looked like a promising young rookie.

834982[/snapback]

Right because the 300 INT's that the Patriot defense got during the playoffs those SB' years didnt help at all. Tuck rule ddnt help either. Brady won the SB's by himself. He didnt have a defense. Oh wait. Thats Manning who doesnt have a defense :blink::doh:

And as for you, jackass, when did I ever say the Sabres suck, especially this year?

I called out Miller last postseason for letting in some soft goals from the point, and you get Sabres suck?

You too can go !@#$ yourself.

And I've also never said Losman sucks, you asshat.

835234[/snapback]

Ummm....

When did you think this post was directed at you? Or are you LSI Cadet's alter ego?

Still...you'd think by now he'd have blessed us with a "They suck, they can't win in regulation!" post or two...

835793[/snapback]

You're right. He is being very selfish.

Edit: Perhaps he is regressing towards the mean? I don't know. My graduate level stats class never taught me any of that fancy stuff.

You're right.  He is being very selfish.

Edit:  Perhaps he is regressing towards the mean?  I don't know.  My graduate level stats class never taught me any of that fancy stuff.

835806[/snapback]

Neither did my graduate level stats classes. There are some things you need to learn on your own.

Right because the 300 INT's that the Patriot defense got during the playoffs those SB' years didnt help at all. Tuck rule ddnt help either. Brady won the SB's by himself. He didnt have a defense. Oh wait. Thats Manning who doesnt have a defense  :doh:  :D

835666[/snapback]

Please...please...please.....read all of my post before you give me head-slapping 'dohs'. I like to think of myself as the sort that wont usually draw the ' :blush: ' smiley.

I stated.....

"The facts are that no team can win a SB without having at least a good team" If Manning gets a good team around him, I would expect him to win it all.

AND....I was referring to Brady's first SB win in my follow on point.

As it happens, Manning hasn't won a SB & if he wins this year(with a sub-standard defence) then more than likely(95%) I will class him as the #1 QB since I cannot see that poor run-D being overcome by his brilliance all the way through & if he does it that will be absolutely amazing.

My point summarized for you again.....

Good team + Great QB = SB win.

Great team + OK/good QB = SB win.

Therefore when the Great QB wins(without great team)....he gets the credit he deserves.

If you want practice 'debating'...keep away from the "you're a dufus argument"....especially when you don't read(comprehend?) the point being stated.

Please...please...please.....read all of my post before you give me head-slapping 'dohs'.  I like to think of myself as the sort that wont usually draw the ' :doh: ' smiley.

I stated.....

"The facts are that no team can win a SB without having at least a good team"  If Manning gets a good team around him, I would expect him to win it all.

AND....I was referring to Brady's first SB win in my follow on point.

As it happens, Manning hasn't won a SB & if he wins this year(with a sub-standard  defence) then more than likely(95%) I will class him as the #1 QB since I cannot see that poor run-D being overcome by his brilliance all the way through & if he does it that will be absolutely amazing.

My point summarized for you again.....

Good team + Great QB = SB win.

Great team + OK/good QB = SB win.

Therefore when the Great QB wins(without great team)....he gets the credit he deserves.

If you want practice 'debating'...keep away from the "you're a dufus argument"....especially when you don't read(comprehend?) the point being stated.

836177[/snapback]

I have understanded your point all along. The ( :D )'s were to everyone who believes Brady is far better than Manning. Not only to you.