My Starting Line Grades: O and D

AKC

Isn't Freeney their Right End? If not I might have to cover my eyes because I can't imagine a tougher match-up for the big fella.

Cya

4660[/snapback]

That he is, but I believe that they move him around, esp if they'll feel that Mike is a step behind.

Mile High~

Whats so scary about the Jag's D-Line?

They have two solid DT's but, there ends aren't any better then ours.

BTW, Great report AKC.

I'll be willing to chalk it up to MW's learning process of McNally's & Mularkey's systems and that Big Mike should come into form. Just a half step faster to his right, and he will be a dominating T.   Good test this weekend vs Freeney.

4647[/snapback]

I consider myself a pretty optimistic fan but even if the time between today and our next game was one continuous wind sprint for MW it would still fall short of the work necessary for him to lose the extra 35 pounds that's turned him into a concrete-cleated lateral sloth. Maybe week 3 or 4 of the regular season.

I consider myself a pretty optimistic fan but even if the time between today and our next game was one continuous wind sprint for MW it would still fall short of the work necessary for him to lose the extra 35 pounds that's turned him into a concrete-cleated lateral sloth. Maybe week 3 or 4 of the regular season.

4708[/snapback]

3 or 4 games sounds about right. I can recall several B'gals teams that were so out of shape coming into camp, they'd get collectively slaughtered with 0-31 performances and the like in the first 3 games or so. 'Twas ugly.

Good review of the O-Line. I try to watch the O-Line as much as possible but I get distracted by watching the play itself.

I would add that #60 or Jasen Esposito was getting worked in that Titans game, I saw him getting continuously beaten as his assignment was in the backfield faster than the ball hiked to the QB. He is not ready to be a backup yet. Maybe the practice squad.

Good review of the O-Line. I try to watch the O-Line as much as possible but I get distracted by watching the play itself.

4841[/snapback]

I just wish somebody would do a QB report so I'd know how they looked ;-)

Archived