Any1 who thinks JP was the reason we lost

milfster1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A good QB leads his team.  His team has confidence in him and plays well for him.  JP doesn't have the confidence of his teammates and doesn't lead the team.

834232[/snapback]

How can he be confident when he knows defenders will be in his face after a couple seconds?

How can he be confident when he knows defenders will be in his face after a couple seconds?

834236[/snapback]

I don't know. I'm not a head coach. What I do know is that I saw the same sh-- in Dallas and a change in QB solved the problem. We won't make the playoffs with this QB e basta.

Thanks for helping to prove my point. Green Bay had only two TD drives against Minnesota, one was only 22 yards after Brad Johnson fumbled and the other on a 82 yard pass on the third play of the drive. Clearly, Minnesota did not force Favre to drive the length of the field and they lost.

834084[/snapback]

Favre today: 24/42 347yds 2 TDs 0 Ints, ummmm yeah.

Don't bother trying to present an argument. He is incapable of formulating a response and instead will spout off more incomprehensible garbage. He is truly a moron.

834147[/snapback]

Kinda like folks who blindly defend the worst starting QB in the league?

I don't know.  I'm not a head coach.  What I do know is that I saw the same sh-- in Dallas and a change in QB solved the problem.  We won't make the playoffs with this QB e basta.

834241[/snapback]

Fix the O-Line = Fix the problem.

The success of the offense DEPENDS on it.

No he is a moron because he does not support arguments with evidence. When presented with evidence to contradict his garbage, he does not respond and instead starts with his "Loseman..." crap.

Losman has not been good. He has been decidely average. I can point to stats, but I doubt you will accept that. This week, like most weeks, the Bills were in position to win the game in the 4th quarter with Losman doing just enough to keep the game close and just enough not to give the game away. That is pretty average in my book.

834213[/snapback]

So you are saying that he is a game manager? Only one game manager in NFL history has won a Super Bowl and Trent Dilfer happened to have the best defense in the NFL when he did it. You can point to stats, but I don't think that you will find it there. There is a huge difference between having a QB that can win football games, and QBs that "don't lose" football games.

Doing just enough doesn't cut it when it is your job to make big plays.

A good QB leads his team.  His team has confidence in him and plays well for him.  JP doesn't have the confidence of his teammates and doesn't lead the team.

834232[/snapback]

:lol:<_<:D

I never thought I would see the day when I would possibly say this, but..

Meazza is right, I agree with him :(

:(

What makes him a moron...because he thinks JP Losman sucks and you don't? The bottom line is that we are not winning and, fair or not,  when teams don't win the QB typically shoulders the blame.

It is quite easy for us morons to come up with reasons why JP stinks.

Without blaming the offensive line or the coaches, can you please provide me with evidence that he is any good?

834202[/snapback]

Actually nothing makes him a moron.....he does it all of his own volition.

Just read his posts.....

BTW, to conclude that JP is....not is probably, or maybe, or looks like....but is never going to make it when there are so many variables involved is IMO moronic.

Again I state that most JP supporters are simply saying that assessing him is very difficult due to the negative factors around him. Anyone who actually believes he is 'good' at this point is obviously deluded.

How does quarter back confidence keep tackles and tight ends from wiffing on defensive ends?

834238[/snapback]

Levy and DJ know the problem and you will see it addressed in the offseason. Bill Polien (sp) and Levy built a great offence of line in the early 90's look for MArv to do it again. Especially after this season!

Favre today: 24/42  347yds 2 TDs 0 Ints, ummmm yeah.

834248[/snapback]

Yet he scored touchdowns on no long drives. What's to argue with? The Bills made him go the length of the field, and four separate times he made drive killing mistakes. He put up big yards last week, too.

Fix the O-Line = Fix the problem.

The success of the offense DEPENDS on it.

834250[/snapback]

Is there the possibility that the O-Line will play better for a better QB? Why is it other teams can plug in players and manage to get a decent passing game while we require the top 5 OL in the league before our passing/running game can be consistent?

:lol:  <_<  :D

I never thought I would see the day when I would possibly say this, but..

Meazza is right, I agree with him :(

:(

834254[/snapback]

I know my football, I'm just not the type to start looking for stats to prove my point.