Yankees fans.........

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you were alive then?    And they really dont count.  You all know that deep down.

60280[/snapback]

Many of us were alive then , and you bet you they count, some of the best players that ever were , I know it deep down because i seen them, have met many of them and many have become some very important people in our country, including our owner who make no mistake is a large part as to why there is a NFL today, Bills are not second to anyone ..........

There it is.  I will leave this up until after we get the job done.  If we lose in the playoffs I will leave it up for the next year.

60327[/snapback]

Why don't you give us some of your excuses in your sig line while you are at it, I'm sure you have thought up some good ones already. No recycling excuses used for the Pacers either, try to be original. :w00t:

Honestly though, I kind of like the stevestojan you talk in here. Gives me a reason to hate a team I otherwise would be indifferent about. You have become what you claim to despise, the most obnoxious baseball poster on TSW.

Actually thanks. If I have surpassed all the Yankees fans in that category I can honestly say my work is complete. If I have managed to annoy one Yankees fan today, that is a good thing.

You know what, I don't plan on making excuses if we lose in the playoffs. The NBA I will always hold the same opinion however, which is that small market teams get hosed by the refs.

So if we somehow by some miracle lose I will congratulate whoever wins and wait for next year.

That is a crazy statement! I am a Sox Fan & I must say the Yankees have the largest pool of talent. Ok the Cards are playing the Dodgers..The Yankmees & Sox can really hit, solid lineups 1-9. Yanks pitching is very suspect though & I don't see them advancing. I think the Astro would give the cards a strong series. either team could come out with the pennant! We will have to see.. You are way too cocky about the cards!

We are just to good to be beaten by a team with as little talent as the Yankees.

60302[/snapback]

Ya lucked out again........I still see the Twins taking it though.

59844[/snapback]

Got a little to ahead of yourself BF. As you may know, it's never over until it says FINAL. New York now has the momentum going into the Metrodome. Even if they only win one, that still leaves game 5 in New York.