Battle for first place...

ricojes

I am sitting at 7-2 on top of my division, playing the second place team (6-2-1). so this is a huge week, every move counts.

Need 3 WR's out of Stallworth (finally healthy and not listed on the injury charts), Ward (Big Ben shaky, but coming off a great week), Driver (GB will be throwing a lot against a tough Viking run D), Galloway (TB's only threat), and Colston (Been solid, picked him up in week 5 after someone dropped him).

I am leaning towards Ward, Driver, and Colston...

Need 2 RB's out of Parker (Pitt will probably try to establish the run, plus he's good for some receptions as well), Gore(coming off a bad week, Detroits D not that good), or Brown(the Cheifs D is giving up over 100 yards on the ground per game this year)

Leaning towards Gore and Parker.

Need a kicker out of Longwell and Tynes.

Leaning towards Longwell, that's a coin flip.

Need on D out of Baltimore and Denver.

No brainer here, never site the Baltimore D.

TE is Gonzalez, he's been coming on strong.

Unfortunately my QB is Eli Manning is playing Da Bears, but it's him or Huard or Harrington. Got to stick with Eli (my opponent has Payton against the Bills, gulp!)...

And there ya have it......Big week!!!

I like every guy that you chose. I think I would do the same thing except Eli. I would be tempted to start Huard who has the hottest hand (other than Peyton) at QB.

I am in a similar predicament. I am sitting pretty at 7-2, in first place, and I am playing the guy in second place at 6-3.

Good luck!

Go with your hunches, they look solid to me! I just have this strange feeling that the Giants are going to destroy the Bears on Sunday night. I am not sure this means Eli has huge numbers, but I think they will score some points. Huard has been a nice story, but I have to believe the bubble bursts on him sooner or later.

Go with your hunches, they look solid to me!  I just have this strange feeling that the Giants are going to destroy the Bears on Sunday night.  I am not sure this means Eli has huge numbers, but I think they will score some points.  Huard has been a nice story, but I have to believe the bubble bursts on him sooner or later.

831868[/snapback]

I had that feeling too. I took the Bears in my pool as I think you have to ride them, but I dunno.

I hope you stuck with Gore.  I sat him this week in favor of Johnson and Westbrook and it cost me big time.

834235[/snapback]

Played Gore and Parker and got huge numbers. My receivers kicked butt as well. My biggest dilemma this week is who to sit for my WR's....I think I am going to play Ward, Colston, and Stallworth and sit Driver and Galloway...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.