Bills accuse a Pat of taking cheap shots

Thailog80

I actually don't think it's that funny the article didn't mention Wilfork is a rookie, why is that funny??  A cheap shot is a cheap shot, regardless who it comes from.  JJ is hardly a marshmellow and your post is pretty lame.  No need to reply to this post, would actually prefer not to hear from you again if this is an example of what you have to add to this board.

59940[/snapback]

Bills fan frustration comes from the fact that we could have drafted Wilfork and had a player that actually plays until the whistle blows.

Our players get blind sided because they quit halfway through the play.

We can blame Fletcher for all of the bad calls in the game. After that really stupid cheap throw down on the first play of the game, I knew the refs would watch the Bills closer than the Pats for penalties. And it set a tone of cheap shots from the Pats.

Blame London Fletcher !

Pay back is a B word! Lets hope our guys are man enough to take care of business the next time we play! Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words!

I doubt if the Bills will Pay Back. I had a former Bills O-lineman at my house (The Rock Lot) Sunday. He was at training camp this summer and watch as a d-line man handled ( hand on face mask) an o-lineman in a cheap way. Commenting In his playing day fists would have been flying for cheap shotting. In other words, the current O-line are wimps, no fight in them, soft!!!

What a joke. That play wasn't even close to a cheapshot. Jennings ran into Wilfork, not the other way around. Villarial I don't know, but I'd be shocked if anything dirty happened at the bottom of a pile in a football game. Shocking.

Never once in the article did they mention the guy is a rookie. Pretty funny your vets are admitting to getting nailed by a rook. I saw the play on Jennings. He turned around and ran into Wilfork. Looked like his upper shoulder pad. Could'nt  believe that was enough to knock him out. The guy is a marshmellow.

Time to worry about the Jets. You guys are 0-3 and your season is swirling around the drain the first weekend in Oct. The Patriots are the least of your worries now. Suck it up, fellas.

59829[/snapback]

Hey douchebag, Wilfork jumped and launched his helmet into Jennings and broke Jennings' helmet. It was intentional helmet-to-helmet, and I'm surprised the Bills didn't send a tape of the cheapshot to the league.

If it was clearly a cheap shot, as you say, then a fine will be levied. If it is not then it was not a cheap shot. Case closed. We will see.

Meantime, look foward , not back. Stop whinning.

How's that for my second post?

59863[/snapback]

Holy crap. I know the media will post here, and players will visit this board, but I never knew a REF was here! Wow, what an honor. It's absolutely clear that the only way to prove this was a cheap shot is if a fine is assessed.

What a fuggin' maroon.

Hey douchebag, Wilfork jumped and launched his helmet into Jennings and broke Jennings' helmet.  It was intentional helmet-to-helmet, and I'm surprised the Bills didn't send a tape of the cheapshot to the league.

60176[/snapback]

A. Wilfork is too fat to either jump or launch.

B. You must have watched a different game.

c. The Bills didn't send a tape because all it would show is Jennings running into Wilfork and falling down like a fat sack of bricks.

I'll admit that you have an argument about Harrison and hitting your tight-end, but this Wilfork stuff is ridiculous. Watch the replay. Jennings walks right into Wilfork. This is football. Wilfork doesn't have to get out of his way.

I don't see how this is big news all of a sudden. Everyone saw the replay when it happened and no one (you fans, and the announcers) has bitched about that play until Jennings started whining. If it was such a dirty play, then why hasn't this been a topic of discussion on tv, or even on this message board in the past few days?

A. Wilfork is too fat to either jump or launch.

B. You must have watched a different game.

c. The Bills didn't send a tape because all it would show is Jennings running into Wilfork and falling down like a fat sack of bricks.

60316[/snapback]

I watched the same game. I also watched Empire Sports Report, which had an endzone view of the play. That bastard jumped right into Jennings, blindsiding him. Dirty play.