Bills accuse a Pat of taking cheap shots

Thailog80

Our guy gets knocked unconscious with a helmet to helmet hit and where was the flag? And the same dude was kicking Villarrial when he was on the ground. Doesn't it just make you wonder? They (those striped monkeys) never miss it when Fletcher is giving someone the business. They call penalties on London even when the hit is clean.

Our guy gets knocked unconscious with a helmet to helmet hit and where was the flag? And the same dude was kicking Villarrial when he was on the ground. Doesn't it just make you wonder? They (those striped monkeys) never miss it when Fletcher is giving someone the business. They call penalties on London even when the hit is clean.

59796[/snapback]

I don't wonder. That game reeked of fixing, the most obvious angle being the "18 in a row" thing. It was disgraceful.

Never once in the article did they mention the guy is a rookie. Pretty funny your vets are admitting to getting nailed by a rook. I saw the play on Jennings. He turned around and ran into Wilfork. Looked like his upper shoulder pad. Could'nt believe that was enough to knock him out. The guy is a marshmellow.

Time to worry about the Jets. You guys are 0-3 and your season is swirling around the drain the first weekend in Oct. The Patriots are the least of your worries now. Suck it up, fellas.

Never once in the article did they mention the guy is a rookie. Pretty funny your vets are admitting to getting nailed by a rook. I saw the play on Jennings. He turned around and ran into Wilfork. Looked like his upper shoulder pad. Could'nt  believe that was enough to knock him out. The guy is a marshmellow.

Time to worry about the Jets. You guys are 0-3 and your season is swirling around the drain the first weekend in Oct. The Patriots are the least of your worries now. Suck it up, fellas.

59829[/snapback]

nice first post.. if you watched the replay like i just did, you would clearly see that the play WAS a cheap shot. the play was a ten yard slant to moulds. jennings is our left tackle and was blocking seymour. wilfork was at the ldt position at the time. after the pass was complete to moulds, wilfork lowered his HELMET and increased his speed to hit jennings helmet to face mask. get your facts straight...

If it was clearly a cheap shot, as you say, then a fine will be levied. If it is not then it was not a cheap shot. Case closed. We will see.

Meantime, look foward , not back. Stop whinning.

How's that for my second post?

59863[/snapback]

Whinning? Ya mean whining, jackass?

Never once in the article did they mention the guy is a rookie. Pretty funny your vets are admitting to getting nailed by a rook. I saw the play on Jennings. He turned around and ran into Wilfork. Looked like his upper shoulder pad. Could'nt  believe that was enough to knock him out. The guy is a marshmellow.

59829[/snapback]

I actually don't think it's that funny the article didn't mention Wilfork is a rookie, why is that funny?? A cheap shot is a cheap shot, regardless who it comes from. JJ is hardly a marshmellow and your post is pretty lame. No need to reply to this post, would actually prefer not to hear from you again if this is an example of what you have to add to this board.

Rodney Harrison was in top form, that much was for sure.  That guy is a punk.

59912[/snapback]

At least Patriot fans (at least the ones who wander onto his board) know that Harrison is a jackass. He's a lot like Romonowski...a hell of a player to have on your team, but that doesnt change the fact that he's scum.

If it was clearly a cheap shot, as you say, then a fine will be levied. If it is not then it was not a cheap shot. Case closed. We will see.

Meantime, look foward , not back. Stop whinning.

How's that for my second post?

59863[/snapback]

You'll fit right in ! Welcome aboard !