McGahee and Reed out for Sunday

ACor58

Not really a surprise, McGahee won't be back for atleast a couple weeks, the higher up the ribcage, the harder it is to play injured (especially when its around the lungs. As for Josh, internal bruising to an organ is not something you want to tempt getting injured again and he was hospitalized for a night so I figured he wouldn't play this week. Its a good idea he stays out for a game or 2 at minimum

I guess everyone gets their wish and we will see what the A-train has.

All aboard the A-train, next stop the endzone (hopefully)

Scan revelaed further damage to McGahees Ribs...not good.

829824[/snapback]

Not good for McGahee...but is anyone really THAT worried about having Thomas back there? I'd think so far this season he's shown himself to be capable at the very least.

It's not like Peters is out and they have to replace him with some fan from the bleachers or worse (like Aaron Merz). RB is one position where the Bills do actually have some depth.

Not good for McGahee...but is anyone really THAT worried about having Thomas back there?  I'd think so far this season he's shown himself to be capable at the very least.

It's not like Peters is out and they have to replace him with some fan from the bleachers or worse (like Aaron Merz).  RB is one position where the Bills do actually have some depth.

829835[/snapback]

On the contrary, I think this is a good think. Not that I think that A-Train is better than Willis, but if he puts together a solid couple of games it might light a fire under McGahee's butt.

Remember how exciting he was when he took over for Travis but played liek he was still ooking over his shoulder?