Too close to call

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Montana is going to those dog liberals too!

WTF is this world coming to?

Joe... Grab your 20 gauge shotgun and head for the hills bro...

Notice I said 20 gauge... :D  :D  It is a lady's shot-gun, I don't want the recoil to hurt you...

Oh, and remember to ride side saddle...

:lol:  :D

829640[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice. I'm not Alec Baldwin. I don't run off when a bunch of idiots replace my bunch of idiots.

I hear Montana is going to those dog liberals too!

WTF is this world coming to?

Joe... Grab your 20 gauge shotgun and head for the hills bro...

Notice I said 20 gauge... :D  <_<  It is a lady's shot-gun, I don't want the recoil to hurt you...

Oh, and remember to ride side saddle...

:P  :P

829640[/snapback]

I would say that most of the ground Dims gained was because they ran more moderate to conservative party members. They did not win this election with liberal agenda...

I would say that most of the ground Dims gained was because they ran more moderate to conservative party members. They did not win this election with liberal agenda...

829810[/snapback]

That won't prevent pelosi and kennedy from pushing their liberal agendas.

And that was different from your side of the aisle trying to push their agenda how?

829816[/snapback]

My side? Why don't you tell me who I voted for then? Little do you know. Sorry my figure pulled the switch on a bunch of people, some dems, some repubs, some independants and a writein.

Care to tell me which is my side?

That won't prevent pelosi and kennedy from pushing their liberal agendas.

829813[/snapback]

IF that is the case and they choose to not make the most of thier opportunity here. If they squander their chance to do something with thier majority, then the people will vote them back out, same as what happened last night...

Yeah.  According toVA, I should be hanggin' with Kennedy just because I don't agree with him thinking my rights should be replaced with his religious views  :D

829829[/snapback]

According to VA, mankind began 5000 years ago in a great big garden, where we'd still be if it wasn't for the !@#$ing liberals.

Don't take him too seriously.

As of 14:56 EST, Webb has ~7K vote lead with 99.88% of the precints reporting.

/dev/null linky

829843[/snapback]

Ok here's what I don't understand, when I left this morning there were 99%+ precincts reporting of 2443

As of 18:30ish there are 94.73% reporting of 2599. <_< where did those 150 or so come from :D

Webb still up 7300ish

Ok here's what I don't understand, when I left this morning there were 99%+ precincts reporting of 2443

As of 18:30ish there are 94.73% reporting of 2599.  <_<  where did those 150 or so come from :D

Webb still up 7300ish

830110[/snapback]

Absentee/Provisional ballots most likely from Fairfax county

As of 18:30ish there are 94.73% reporting of 2599.  <_<  where did those 150 or so come from :D

Webb still up 7300ish

830110[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that earlier to and was wondering what was going on. Go figure.

Webb still up 7300ish

830110[/snapback]

My understanding from some folks is the machines in Stafford messed up reading and they had to rescan the votes there. Not sure how many districts in that county. BTW they use the paper/marker ballots so easy to rerun. I haven't confirmed outside of a few folks at work.

The votes already are in the count, just not considered confirmed.

My understanding from some folks is the machines in Stafford messed up reading and they had to rescan the votes there.  Not sure how many districts in that county.  BTW they use the paper/marker ballots so easy to rerun.  I haven't confirmed outside of a few folks at work.

The votes already are in the count, just not considered confirmed.

830144[/snapback]

Here's what I have found from the /dev/null linky

Important Note about Percentage of Precincts Reporting:

The percentage of precincts reporting has changed due to the start of the canvas and the counting of provisional ballots. For reporting purposes, the day immediately following the election, each locality creates one conditional vote (CV) precinct, per congressional district, in which to report their provisional votes. Localities with no provisional votes will show total votes of zero in the CV precinct for each candidate/ballot issue.