• Even mix of Democrat, Republican, & Third Party
    • None of the above

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Republican down the line.

Too bad I live in a state where the Dems could nominated Hitler, and he'd win just because there was a D next to his name. ;)

I also voted "no" to all of the questions, which would "Robin Hood" the taxes.

Voted no on all propositions that involved $ (bonds and taxes).

Voted yes for parental notification for a minor's abortion- can't even get an aspirin in school, but kill your unborn child- that's OK.

What's good is that the town races in CA are non- partisan with no parties stated. I didn't know the former mayor was a republican until he ran for assembly.

You've go to be seriously ingnorant and uninformed to vote a straight ticket.

829042[/snapback]

Not exactly. Some people believe so strongly in the parties views that voting for the other candidate is unthinkable.

It all comes down to individual world views.

You've go to be seriously ingnorant and uninformed to vote a straight ticket.

829042[/snapback]

True in some cases, but I think that is way too general a statement. It all depends on how many candidates you are voting for and who they are. Today, I chose two democrats because I like them and I can't stand their opponents.

Straight ticket? Yes. But I don't think that makes me seriously ignorant or uninformed.

People who vote straight tickets can be very ignorant and set in their ways, but voting in that manner is not necessarily a mark of such qualities.

What is the "working families line"?  I work.  I have a family. Just wanna know if the party I support is of the "working families line".

828356[/snapback]

:lol::lol::wub:

For some insane reason (probably because I am insane ;) ), having to work one more midnight before a long weekend in Indy...

I find this post hysterical... Now there is Dr. Pepper on the screen... ;)

Sorry, Jim... No offense and agenda implied (I figure I go against the norm)... Just the way you worded it...

:(

I'm just listening to the radio and watching tv and their seems to be problems all over the place with the newer machines, including hilariously in Ohio (go figure) where the machine wouldn't accept Mean Jean Schmidt's scanned ballot.

Maybe Diebold isn't evil after all?

828444[/snapback]

See...Isn't it better to have the "old curtain and lever" machine with an I.B.E.W. brother standing behind it to fix the jam!

;);):(:lol:

And that was pointed at you RuntheDamnBall... Agenda implied...

:lol::wub: