mmmmmm..nothing like Free

taterhill

They give them to you that day?

I got pissed off at a Jays game I went to in July. If they hit a homerun in a certain inning you got a free piece of pizza from pizza pizza so after the game we went to go get it and the guy at the counter said they don't accept them til the day after. That pissed us off seeing as how none of us were going to drive the 1hr - 1 1/2hrs to Toronto again just for a free piece of pizza.

Bills score 2 TD's=free coffee monday

826661[/snapback]

Well you have to have the coupon too from the game program

I'll get mine tonight. The drive thru line in the morning, every morning, is incredible. You know what else I like about their coffee? If you really need to stay awake, their coffee will keep you up for hours

Well you have to have the coupon too from the game program

I'll get mine tonight.  The drive thru line in the morning, every morning, is incredible.  You know what else I like about their coffee?  If you really need to stay awake, their coffee will keep you up for hours

826756[/snapback]

Why do people even bother with the drive thru line? It's always long when I go there, but inside the place there is no wait.

Living North of the Border you find it it is actually a staple in the Canadian diet, along with Maple Syrup and Bacon.

Canadians can't live without their Timmies, In the smaller sized town I live in, We have one on almost every main street, and on one main street they have 3 within about a 2 mile radius.

The drive thrus can be crazy at times but I have learned for going there and working their, most times its quicker to go inside and order. Usually the drive thru may be packed but no one is at the counter inside.

Plus, there is a coupon in the Buffalo News every morning this week for a free cup of coffee somewhere. Today, it was a freebie at Timmy's courtesy of the Bills and then another freebie at McD's. Free coffee all week! Whoo-Hoo! Plus, the entire section I was sitting in at the Sabres game Saturday night won a free Big Mac from McD's. How do they stay in business giving away all this free stuff?

Plus, there is a coupon in the Buffalo News every morning this week for a free cup of coffee somewhere. Today, it was a freebie at Timmy's courtesy of the Bills and then another freebie at McD's. Free coffee all week! Whoo-Hoo! Plus, the entire section I was sitting in at the Sabres game Saturday night won a free Big Mac from McD's. How do they stay in business giving away all this free stuff?

826786[/snapback]

It's upselling. When you go get your Big Mac, you may get fries and a drink also. And at Tim's, maybe pick up a doughnut.