Who's going

udonkey

My dad and I will be heading up early Sunday and weather permitting, we'd like to tailgate, however, previous trips to Indy have shown that its not the greatest tailgating city. The best lot that I've previously parked in no longer exists, due to construction of their new stadium...

Anyone going (or anyone with insight on where we can tailgate), speak up here...

Time to circle the wagons - if the Dolphins can do it in Chi-town, why can't we do it in Indy?

I am meeting a group from Buffalo... Will be driving down on friday and staying the weekend... About 2.5 hours from where I live here on the IL/IN (Illiana) border...

Indy would seem to do it to the Bills when they were good in the early 1990's... Why can't the Bills return the favor?... :P

It will be my first time at the Hoosier/RCA dome... I hear it is pretty rough, hope I don't get rolled... B-):DB-)

:angry:

I'll be there on Sunday and hopefully be able to find one of my buddies that can actually go. I probably won't be able to get there early enough for a tailgate. Udonkey I think in another thread you mentioned talking to a guy from Miami U at some games in Buffalo. It wasn't me but it could be someone I know. If it looks like I'll be there early enough for a tailgate I'll shoot ya a pm and see where the party's at.

I'll be there on Sunday and hopefully be able to find one of my buddies that can actually go. I probably won't be able to get there early enough for a tailgate. Udonkey I think in another thread you mentioned talking to a guy from Miami U at some games in Buffalo. It wasn't me but it could be someone I know. If it  looks like I'll be there early enough for a tailgate I'll shoot ya a pm and see where the party's at.

831272[/snapback]

We're not even planning on tailgating anymore...the only lot that I know of is gone due to new stadium construction. My dad and I will most likely be bar hopping on that main street near the stadium (Hooters, Ram Bar, etc.).

Mike:  Why don't you send a PM to Kenny (PintoRon) and get tailgate info.

831314[/snapback]

Thanks - Kenny sent me a PM the other day and as of then, he had no real plans to tailgate. Indy just isn't a great city for it, but my old, perverted dad likes to go to Hooters, so I figure I'll make the old man's day. :P