Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a great feature called "ignore" ... learn to use it. You would think that you would have learned discernment 20 years ago also. If you think someones posts are idiotic then just ignore them.

But you and Simon can get back to your bashing/lovemaking. Im here to talk Bills football. God Bless.

825100[/snapback]

this isn't directed at you specifically, but you can rest assured that absolutely no one outside of the trio involved wants to read this.

wow, I am in Australia, I woke up at 530am to see whats happening, open the game thread and see you chuckleheads arguing about the Bills sucktitude, I log onto NFL .com for the in game stuff, 2 plays ...TD Fletcher, I'll be over there for a bit...

It's quite a painful season for all of us. But that's no reason to bash each other. We expect good things of Buffalo every year, every game. We the faithful are what keep the beer companies in business.

825106[/snapback]

Your looking for trouble by posting common sense stuff like that. Some people on here are just rude human beings. ;)

GO BILLS!

wow, I am in Australia, I woke up at 530am to see whats happening, open the game thread and see you chuckleheads arguing about the Bills sucktitude, I log onto NFL .com for the in game stuff, 2 plays ...TD Fletcher, I'll be over there for a bit...

825110[/snapback]

G'day ;)

Its a great feature called "ignore" ... learn to use it. You would think that you would have learned discernment 20 years ago also. If you think someones posts are idiotic then just ignore them.

825100[/snapback]

Makes it tough to ignore you when you drool over every thread. May as well put the entire board on ignore then.