Pats owners in Disney Movie

webtoe

Not to add to the conspiracy theory (alright maybe I am) but this morning when I opened the Globe, I was greated with a picture of Jonathan and Robert Kraft standing with Kyra Sedgewick and some other no name.

The Krafts are going to be playing owners of a football team in a New Disney movie. They couldn't find anybody else to play the owners?

Of course as you all know, Disney owns ESPN, among other things.

How come Ralphie wasn't in Second String?

822844[/snapback]

Because he had heard they cast John Voight as head coach and Ralph was looking to have one of the local JV quality control coaches cast as his head coach.

thank you, and please try the veal

Because he had heard they cast John Voight as head coach and Ralph was looking to have one of the local JV quality control coaches cast as his head coach.

thank you, and please try the veal

822869[/snapback]

Wow, don't take credit for that one cause it wasn't even that good. It actually sounds like that was the reason why he actually didn't appear in the movie

You need to spice it up a bit to make it sound like a joke so everyone gets it.

Something like

Because he had heard they gave alot of money to John Voight to be the head Coach and Ralphs choice was a JV quality control coach who would come cheap to play the part.

Although even that sounds cheesy

Wow, don't take credit for that one cause it wasn't even that good. It actually sounds like that was the reason why he actually didn't appear in the movie

You need to spice it up a bit to make it sound like a joke so everyone gets it.

Something like

Because he had heard they gave alot of money to John Voight to be the head Coach and Ralphs choice was a JV quality control coach who would come cheap to play the part.

Although even that sounds cheesy

822898[/snapback]

Well since the point of my post was to make a lame cheesy joke it looks like I succeeded

Not to add to the conspiracy theory (alright maybe I am) but this morning when I opened the Globe, I was greated with a picture of Jonathan and Robert Kraft standing with Kyra Sedgewick and some other no name.

The Krafts are going to be playing owners of a football team in a New Disney movie.  They couldn't find anybody else to play the owners?

Of course as you all know, Disney owns ESPN, among other things.

822809[/snapback]

Did that douchebag Kraft ever get his Super Bowl ring back from Putin? :angry:

They couldn't find anybody else to play the owners?

822809[/snapback]

Ralph was going to do it, but his Taurus broke down on his way there. He still could have made it, but he spent the rest of the afternoon calling multiple towing services haggling over the price of the tow.