John Kerry is an idiot!

I just heard a part of John Kerry's speech at a school recently (not sure which one).  They played it on Patroit channel on Sirius.  He said that if you work hard and study hard you can succeed and do whatever you want in life, if you don't study and work hard you will end up in Iraq.  I didn't realize that our soldiers were just the dropouts and lazy kids!  I would imaging most families have at least one person who served in the military that they feel is deserving of respect.  This speech is one of the most disgusting insults I have ever heard.  I wonder how Cindy She-man will feel about her hero calling her dead son a lazy moron? 

This should end Kerry's political career, if the media choose to show it.

820990[/snapback]

Part of what Kerry's huge problem in the last election was that he just doesn't articulate very well what he means.

Show me the part where he said that all of our soldiers are dropouts and lazy kids.

He was telling the students at that school that there are options available to them if they graduate, whereas the best option available to them if they don't work hard is the military (so they would probably end up there, and right now, that option isn't looking very desirable).

Kerry is no stranger to lies about our soldiers. He lied when he said our troops killed civilians in Vietnam and tortured people there. Our soldiers are extremely professional and all those lies Kerry told change that not at all. The whole antiwar crowd cost us victory in Nam. We had it won but the media lied about the truth. Now the Vietnamese government kills and tortures everyday fore the thrill of it. People like Kerry are sickining. The thought that he might have become president terrifies me. Amerioca would have been in deep, deep trouble had he won. Terrorist attacks would probably have shut down the airline industry and american city or two would be gone and Iraq would have been abandoned to terrorists. Thank god real Americans--PATRIOTS!---Won in 2004

821105[/snapback]

Yeah, American troops never tortured anyone, ever, in any war. In fact, the American government never sends people to other countries to be tortured. At least when the true PATRIOTS! are in power like they are right now, right? Its all just a big damned web of lies! :(

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Kerry's an idiot.  There's far better reasons for thinking he's an idiot than this.  It's not even worth discussing.

The name of the radio station, though...that level of blatant manipulation is worth some comment.  Moreso than anything Kerry spews.

821131[/snapback]

That really isn't any more blatant then those latest Chevy commercials and John Cougar Mellancamp playing the song to them to open the World Series.

That was fkin ridiculous too.

Kerry is no stranger to lies about our soldiers. He lied when he said our trooops killed civilians in Vietnbam and tortured people there. Our soldiers are extermely professional and all those lies Kerry told change that not at all. The whole antiwar crowd cost us victory in Nam. We had it won but the media lied aboiut the truth. Now the Vietnmese government kills and tortures everyday fore the thrill of it. People like Kerry are sickining. The thought that he might have become president terrifies me. Amerioca would have been in deep, deep trouble had he won. Terrorist attacks would probably have shut down the airline induistry and americvan city or two would be gone and Iraq would have been abandoned to terrorists. Thank god real Americans--PATRIOTS!---Won in 2004

821105[/snapback]

This is satire, right? I mean, you can't be serious. You must be making fun of conservatives. NO ONE is this friggin' dumb.

That really isn't any more blatant then those latest Chevy commercials and John Cougar Mellancamp playing the song to them to open the World Series.

That was fkin ridiculous too.

821137[/snapback]

Don't know what you're talking about, I didn't watch the WS.

But you're probably right, nonetheless. There's very little subtle about anything in American culture anymore.

This is satire, right?  I mean, you can't be serious.  You must be making fun of conservatives.  NO ONE is this friggin' dumb.

821138[/snapback]

I'm prit' near sure he was. And almost more remarkably, the wing-nut quoted that amazing paragraph as support for his side, stance and theory.

Don't know what you're talking about, I didn't watch the WS.

But you're probably right, nonetheless.  There's very little subtle about anything in American culture anymore.

821139[/snapback]

Chevy is trying to pass off the "We're the American spirit, buy us and our great American workers will keep this country great for generations" feeling.

They're using negative images of people like Rosa Parks and others to try to show that they truly are the American patriot's choice.

Yeah, GM, because if I buy your car that means that I'm a Patriot, much the same way listening to that radio station does. :(

I cant wait for the media's take on this. They'll be able to tell us the truth.

821145[/snapback]

It's such an incredible gaffe that Fox News isn't even covering it on their website.

I take that back. That straight shooter John McCain just chimed in about it. And he's no opportunist.

Chevy is trying to pass off the "We're the American spirit, buy us and our great American workers will keep this country great for generations" feeling.

They're using negative images of people like Rosa Parks and others to try to show that they truly are the American patriot's choice.

Yeah, GM, because if I buy your car that means that I'm a Patriot, much the same way listening to that radio station does.  :(

821143[/snapback]

We should probably ban the word "Patriot" and "Patriotism" because it seems to offend Liberal Americans!

We should probably ban the word "Patriot" and "Patriotism" because it seems to offend Liberal Americans!

821158[/snapback]

Man, that radio station really does have you brainwashed doesn't it?

Liberals don't hate those words - they hate when they are used exclusively to describe people who agree with you.

Nice apology Kerry. Hold a press conference and not even address the issue of your comments. Then say, you never said exactly what you said, when a reporter asks a question. All he had to do was come out calmly and explain his comments and how he can understand that they could be misconstrued.

Way to go extreme and make up the minds of probably a good number of Republicans that were leaning to vote Democrat this election. You reminded them today why they don't vote Democrat. Dumbass. :pirate:

Nice apology Kerry. Hold a press conference and not even address the issue of your comments. Then say, you never said exactly what you said, when a reporter asks a question.

Way to go extreme and make up the minds of probably a good number of Republicans that were leaning to vote Democrat this election. You reminded them today why they don't vote Democrat. Dumbass.  :devil:

821248[/snapback]

I didn't actually see the video until a few minutes before the press conference right now. Holy crap, I knew Kerry was a dumbass but I had completely forgotten just how completely retarded he was. The best part of the video is that his own supporters literally *gasped* when he said what he said. Even the people who are so delusional that they would go out of their way to see John Kerry in person knew he just said something horrible about the troops (regardless of what he supposedly was trying to say).

His press conference right now was a joke. I had no idea Rush Limbaugh and Michael J. Fox are the reason he says stupid things. :pirate::D "I'm a real man." Really? That's what you're going with? You know, all he had to say was "I was trying to say _____, but the words I used implied _____. I apologize, but remain critical of President Bush's policies. The end." Instead he shot himself in the head (again) by thumping his chest about being a veteran and a real man.

Someone should send Kerry a memo and let him know that he'll NEVER be the President and should just give it up already. Every time he opens his mouth, everyone is reminded why we don't like him.