Liberals Attacking Marriage Again

Well hurrah for the Liberals. They continue their attack on our culture, our sacred institutions and on the very foundations of our Christian society. Gays can now marry in New Jersey. What's next? Marrying pets? Group marriage? Sex with little boys? Liberals are such pigs.

Of course its very nice of them to show there true colors before the election. Mark my words Liberals, you just lost the election. Poor little things, America seemed ready to accept your cowardly 'agenda'. Too bad you 'blew' it. You guys like blowing things, huh?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hurrah for the Liberals. They continue their attack on our culture, our sacred institutions and on the very foundations of our Christian society. Gays can now marry in New Jersey. What's next? Marrying pets? Group marriage? Sex with little boys? Liberals are such pigs.

Of course its very nice of them to show there true colors before the election. Mark my words Liberals, you just lost the election. Poor little things, America seemed ready to accept your cowardly 'agenda'. Too bad you 'blew' it. You guys like blowing things, huh?

818530[/snapback]

Want to join my health club?

818530[/snapback]

Christ you're a dumbass.

818530[/snapback]

No they can't. The court ruled that same-sex couples are entitled to the same rights and privileges that married heterosexual couples already enjoy. It is up to the legislature of NJ to decide whether they want to call it a marriage or a civil union.

If you're going to gay-bait, at least get the facts "straight."

818530[/snapback]

If you have a problem with gay marriage, don't marry a gay guy. Problem solved.

If you have a problem with gay marriage, don't marry a gay guy. Problem solved.

818657[/snapback]

You don't understand the problem. If you let gay guys marry, straight guys will become gay guys and the gays will be EVERYWHERE. This is the beginning of the end of civilization (Cue Gavin and a doomsday prediction.)

You don't understand the problem. If you let gay guys marry, straight guys will become gay guys and the gays will be EVERYWHERE. This is the beginning of the end of civilization (Cue Gavin and a doomsday prediction.)

818676[/snapback]

I thought that the problem was that if gay parents raised kids, their kids will automatically be gay? They would be breeding more gays.

No they can't.  The court ruled that same-sex couples are entitled to the same rights and privileges that married heterosexual couples already enjoy.  It is up to the legislature of NJ to decide whether they want to call it a marriage or a civil union. 

818631[/snapback]

New Jersey...Gay weddings...TBD poster getting married soon...

I'm just sayin...

818530[/snapback]

Do you like movies about gladiators?

I thought that the problem was that if gay parents raised kids, their kids will automatically be gay? They would be breeding more gays.

818686[/snapback]

No, it's that as gay men have children, the genetic propensity to be gay will be passed on to further generations, resulting in the extinction of the species.

Amazingly, it wasn't Holcomb's Arm that provided that gem...

No, it's that as gay men have children, the genetic propensity to be gay will be passed on to further generations, resulting in the extinction of the species. 

Amazingly, it wasn't Holcomb's Arm that provided that gem...

818767[/snapback]

It's all so confusing.

818530[/snapback]

Oh shut it, before I send one of my gay friends over to gay you up.