WSIS @ QB?

Chilly

Ugh, this is annoying. I need to pick a QB to start out of this bunch:

- Plummer vs IND

- Vince Young vs HOU

- Steve McNair @ NOR

I'm thinking that I should start Vince Young vs Houston. I know Houston's played better the past couple weeks on pass defense, but they are still in the bottom of the league, and Tennessee had a bye week this week.

Am I nuts?

I don't think you're nuts. I think those are Vince Young's nuts. Don't let your intense man love for VY to spill over into the FF field.

I would probably start Plummer because McNair is coming off a concussion and the Broncs may have to pass a lot if they fall behind against the Colts. I wouldn't count on it though, but out of those 3, I think Plummer has the best chance to accomplish decent things for you this week.

I would probably start Plummer because McNair is coming off a concussion and the Broncs may have to pass a lot if they fall behind against the Colts.  I wouldn't count on it though, but out of those 3, I think Plummer has the best chance to accomplish decent things for you this week.

817715[/snapback]

Indy's D scares me, 3rd best passing D in the league, and Plummer's looked like crap so far this year. If it was vs anyone else besides Indy, I wouldn't be questioning it.

Ugh, this is annoying.  I need to pick a QB to start out of this bunch:

- Plummer vs IND

- Vince Young vs HOU

- Steve McNair @ NOR

I'm thinking that I should start Vince Young vs Houston.  I know Houston's played better the past couple weeks on pass defense, but they are still in the bottom of the league, and Tennessee had a bye week this week.

Am I nuts?

817707[/snapback]

VY is hit or miss, too big of a risk IMHO. the provens are Plummer and McNair, I would give the slight edge to Plummer. Check the forecast though, McNair in a dome would have an edge over Plummer in bad weather.

VY is hit or miss, too big of a risk IMHO.  the provens are Plummer and McNair, I would give the slight edge to Plummer.  Check the forecast though, McNair in a dome would have an edge over Plummer in bad weather.

818510[/snapback]

Also FYI, Gerrard is starting this week for Jax. He might be a good pickup, I think there will be a lot of points in this game.

- Plummer vs IND

- Vince Young vs HOU

- Steve McNair @ NOR

I'm thinking that I should start Vince Young vs Houston.  I know Houston's played better the past couple weeks on pass defense, but they are still in the bottom of the league, and Tennessee had a bye week this week.

Am I nuts?

817707[/snapback]

Man, that is a sad collection of QBs! There HAS to be someone on the free agent market that can do better than that for you. Alex Smith? Carr? Brunell? Haurd? Hell, I might take Frye over that collection of QBs.

Man, that is a sad collection of QBs!  There HAS to be someone on the free agent market that can do better than that for you.  Alex Smith?  Carr?  Brunell?  Haurd? Hell, I might take Frye over that collection of QBs.

818571[/snapback]

Sadly, none of them are available. This league is crazy when it comes to QBs.

Thanks for the info on Garrard, I think he's available.

Sadly, none of them are available.  This league is crazy when it comes to QBs.

Thanks for the info on Garrard, I think he's available.

818603[/snapback]

Not anymore! :P

Just kidding...I will trade you John Kitna and any one of my receivers (except Anquan Boldin) , for Steve Smith!

- Plummer vs IND

- Vince Young vs HOU

- Steve McNair @ NOR

Am I nuts?

817707[/snapback]

I think you're very sane. I'd start Young. Denver is going to slog it out on the ground, and McNair is not a safe bet to finish the game. McNair also hasn't put up big numbers. Teams have been roasting Houston this year (throw out last week because Leftwich couldn't walk), Tennessee is at home, Young is healthy and I expect a big game from him tomorrow. Young also should have the most rushing yards of the three for what it's worth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.