blind side

In light of the Jason Peters move to the blind side tackle position, perhaps it is a time to review the importance of that position (why is this position different from all other positions, one might ask?) Recommended reading...

Blind Side

By the way, we ought to be keeping an eye on this kid Oher...In high school they were comparing him to Orlando Pace...

What a great article! Thank you for that jem. I have little regard for the innuendo at the end of the article, and tended to focus, as you did, on the vast potential of this youngster! I will assure you that scouts have aready taken notice of this type of talent because the "great ones" do come along every generation. I will admit I'd never heard a word about his game, but look forward to the time I can see him!! By the way, I'm assuming he's a freshman... Right or wrong??

What a great article! Thank you for that jem. I have little regard for the innuendo at the end of the article, and tended to focus, as you did, on the vast potential of this youngster! I will assure you that scouts have aready taken notice of this type of talent because the "great ones" do come along every generation. I will admit I'd never heard a word about his game, but look forward to the time I can see him!! By the way, I'm assuming he's a freshman... Right or wrong??

816727[/snapback]

Nope..he is in his sophomore season and believe it or not pretty close to the dean's list. Those folks who adopted him are pretty terrific people, and he sounds like no slouch himself.

Gee...I played left tackle my first two years of high school.  I don't remember anyone thinking I was special. Oh...wait a minute..I weighed 160 pounds and was slow...no wonder.  :lol:

817012[/snapback]

If Marv reads this your phone may start ringing...

Would you consider moving to right guard?