It's Tuesday, time for TMQ

Hello Mr. Finkle's Nephew,

I'm sorry son, but I don't write Tuesday Morning Quarterback, that's Gregg Easterbrook. Maybe you should have asked your uncle before writing your kind message. I write Monday Morning Quarterback, and I agree with your points. I'd be happy to answer any other football column related questions that confuse you.

Signed,

Mr. King

815892[/snapback]

pwned!

Did you ever hear of situational awareness?  You go for the TD in that situation to make the score 21 - 10.  Then you have a chance to win with 2 scores.  The FG puts you 15 behind.  Two TD's and a 2 pointer to TIE, an unlikely scenario at best.  In one case you can say you going for a win and in the other you are going through the motions of-protect-your-assology by being 'smart'.  Note the quotes.

816169[/snapback]

Converting a 4th and 9 is a "likely" scenerio? The Bills were going to need a FG at some point (unless you actually thought they'd score 3 TDs...). They were in FG range and had a 4th and long, you kick the FG. If it was 4th and 3 or so then they could go for it, but not 4th and 9.

Converting a 4th and 9 is a "likely" scenerio?  The Bills were going to need a FG at some point (unless you actually thought they'd score 3 TDs...).  They were in FG range and had a 4th and long, you kick the FG.  If it was 4th and 3 or so then they could go for it, but not 4th and 9.

816252[/snapback]

Shocking that Easterbrook would trot out one of his standard coaching criticisms without pausing to take the details of the situation into account.

Hello Mr. Finkle's Nephew,

I'm sorry son, but I don't write Tuesday Morning Quarterback, that's Gregg Easterbrook. Maybe you should have asked your uncle before writing your kind message. I write Monday Morning Quarterback, and I agree with your points. I'd be happy to answer any other football column related questions that confuse you.

Signed,

Mr. King

815892[/snapback]

Mr. King, where is the two lines about your cofferdness......you forgot to add it in :lol: