We need a TE.............hello

Frez

Before you discount the TEs, they need to be thrown the ball first. TEs got thrown to twice on Sunday - once to Neufeld and it was high and he got blasted, the second to Neufeld which he caught. Both he and Campbell are tough - both can take big hits and get back out on the field. Euhus is a project - don't expect him to get a ton of playing time this year.

Our TEs block really well, especially Neufeld. I think his h-back experience really helps.

There's no use in having a Tony Gonzalez on a team if the quarterback and coaches aren't going to use him. There have been numerous occasions where the TEs have been open, but Bledsoe ends up throwing to his receivers, whom I think he tends to favor.

Bledsoe needs a clipboard and someone to hide his helmet.  :D

58712[/snapback]

:w00t::o;)

I know it's still early in the season,

but I would like to see more of Euhus IF he's ready.

Campbell is strictly a stop-gap journeyman IMO,

Neufeld even more-so.

The problem is our te's are slow, they're not really good at blocking, and when we do throw to them they usually drop passes anyway. Between Mark "Cement shoes" campbell and Ryan Neufeld I'm pretty sure we have the worst 1-2 punch at te in the nfl. If not it's up there. However seeing as we probably won't be able to improve the spot this year. Well like the saying goes. You play with the hand your dealt. More "quick" curls or slants might help if cement shoes can get off the los fast enough. Our Te's aren't good receiving options to begin with, or even good safety valves. They'd be 2nd 3rd and possibly 4th stringers on most teams. Definitly an area we need to improve in the offseason.