Going into the bye week after such a pitiful lost

bluv

makes it even more frustrating as all the next 2 weeks we have to hear how bad this team and the coaches are. Then they come out of this bye and play GB. This game is just as frustrating for if we win, blow the Packers out, a lot of people will be saying "DUH, it is only the Packers; let's see what they do against a better team". If they struggle but win some will be acting like we can barely beat the Packers. And if we lose, oh my goodness!

Those type seem to forget that before the season this team was not suppose to compete. But what is frustrating is that this team just like JP shows flash of brilliance then it falls over it's own feet and drop the ball! It leaves you saying what if we tweaked this here or there or did this then we wouldn't need a major overhaul. Let state the obvious: JP at this point can not at this point carry this team and win football games solely on his right arm. If the team was better he could go along for the ride; his last 3 games and all his turnovers though have put a little damper in that plan.

This team has many areas to be addressed and I don't see it happening in the next 3 years as we have no core players or system and the good players we do have will bolt in the next 2-3 years and we will struggle trying to replace them. I wish Youbooty didn't have his "family" issue that caused him to miss most of the preseason for then if he were solid we could have made that trade of Clemens for McFarland instead of losing him for nothing to Free Agency. Now next year we may have to replace both Clemens and McGee.

[The Bucs did not want Clements. They wanted a 2nd round pick

814060[/snapback]

If you read the article posted on TwoBillsdrive there was an initial trade of Clemens for McFarland as Tampa wanted DB help. Now if Tampa wanted Clemens and a 2nd round pick I don't fault Marv; I'd tell them to go to hell as well!

If you read the article posted on TwoBillsdrive there was an initial trade of Clemens for McFarland as Tampa wanted DB help. Now if Tampa wanted Clemens and a 2nd round pick I don't fault Marv; I'd tell them to go to hell as well!

814071[/snapback]

CLEMENTS, His Friggin name is NATE CLEMENTS, Clemins pitches for the Astros, not CB for the Bills, sorry just seen this way too many times, especially after someone spells it correctly in the posts that is being replyed to.

And yes, apparently the original deal was Clements for McFarland, but I assume there were some other parts of the deal that couldn't be ironed out so when the deal fell through, the Colts stepped in. Tampa was looking for a 1st for him originally, I guess they figured a 2nd was close enough and pulled the trigger.

Why is Lost so pitiful??? I haven't watched it much this season yet

"...Replying to Going into the bye week after such a pitiful lost...."

makes it even more frustrating as all the next 2 weeks we have to hear how bad this team and the coaches are. Then they come out of this bye and play GB. This game is just as frustrating for if we win, blow the Packers out, a lot of people will be saying "DUH, it is only the Packers; let's see what they do against a better team". If they struggle but win some will be acting like we can barely beat the Packers. And if we lose, oh my goodness!

Those type seem to forget that before the season this team was not suppose to compete. But what is frustrating is that this team just like JP shows flash of brilliance then it falls over it's own feet and drop the ball! It leaves you saying what if we tweaked this here or there or did this then we wouldn't need a major overhaul. Let state the obvious: JP at this point can not at this point carry this team and win football games solely on his right arm. If the team was better he could go along for the ride; his last 3 games and all his turnovers though have put a little damper in that plan.

This team has many areas to be addressed and I don't see it happening in the next 3 years as we have no core players or system and the good players we do have will bolt in the next 2-3 years and we will struggle trying to replace them. I wish Youbooty didn't have his "family" issue that caused him to miss most of the preseason for then if he were solid we could have made that trade of Clemens for McFarland instead of losing him for nothing to Free Agency. Now next year we may have to replace both Clemens and McGee.

813850[/snapback]