Protestors ransack Bush/Cheney headquarters

IBTG81

:w00t:

The best quote: "they poured letters all over our table - it was pretty bad."

Appartenly Bush's campaign workers speak like he does. As "W" would say, they were just "good people working hard."

Damned letters! Pisses me off everytime!

;)

Yeah...youre right sloth....as long as its the OTHER guy being told to "Shut up" as was the case with the demonstration at the Fox Headquarters or the OTHER guy's headquarters being ransacked and terrorized, its just fine and dandy.

People like you make me sick.

:w00t:

The best quote: "they poured letters all over our table - it was pretty bad."

Appartenly Bush's campaign workers speak like he does. As "W" would say, they were just "good people working hard."

Damned letters! Pisses me off everytime!

:o

58724[/snapback]

"Appartenly?"

Nice job chastising someone else while making similiar errors.

Lets use the RICO laws. These were union goons and it happened simultaneously in several cities. Sounds like a group of people who in the 30's wore brown shirts. :D

59334[/snapback]

Hey, I am a big fan of RICO laws. Great tool for taking on HMOs. Read Klay v. Humana in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals written by one of the most conservative judges in the country, Chief Judge Tjoflat.

http://www.local6.com/politics/3785861/detail.html

Gotta love those liberals... :D

58672[/snapback]

You have to know that if these attacks (which are happening almost every day now) were happening to the dems, the media would be freaking out. It would be front page, headline, 24/7 news. But because it it happening to the Republicans, you have to do some real digging to even know whats going on.

Hey liberals: people are being SHOT at!!! They are having the rights violated and they are being intimidated. By the wackos on the left. I say we should put dan blather on the case, maybe he can get a story whipped up.