THUUUUUUUUH Yankees LOSE!

Who cares? We lost to the probable Cy Young winner this year and the Yankees have lost game one of their last 4 playoff series and won them all. The only series they've lost in the AL playoffs recently was to the Angels and they WON the first game of that one. I for one, am not worried.

Yankees lose and Red Sox win and all is right with the world

58774[/snapback]

And that dosent happen too often :w00t:

Yankees are in trouble, right now this team is vulnerable, they DO NOT do the little things to win anymore like they did in the past, they dont move runners over, they swing at the 1st pitch too often, they do not have the SP they used to...I dont care what anyone says about the $190 million anymore, look at how they are playing.

Sure the Yankees have been down 1-0 in the past and won, but now there is no Andy Pettite or Roger Clemeens or David Wells around to help out, I dont have much confidence in Lieber, so so confidence in Brown and ZERO confidence in Vasquez (aka the Kenny Rogers of the 2004 Yankees)

I'm hoping the Yanks lose in a sweep so I don't have to hear their damned games on WGR at night anymore.

One of my true joys at the end of the day is taking a walk with the dog, after dark, no one out but me and the mutt and listing to sports talk on my walkman. Until the Yankees lose all I will get at night is that schill Sterling and I'm walking in silence or settling for the other option...........DR. Laura :w00t:

I'm hoping the Yanks lose in a sweep so I don't have to hear their damned games on WGR at night anymore.

One of my true joys at the end of the day is taking a walk with the dog, after dark, no one out but me and the mutt and listing to sports talk on my walkman. Until the Yankees lose all I will get at night is that schill Sterling and I'm walking in silence or settling for the other option...........DR. Laura :w00t:

58832[/snapback]

Buy a CD player... :o