If Arizona loses to the Raiders...

nodnarb

the sense to ask Denny Green: "So, Denny, were the Raiders who you thought they were?"

Oh, and it looks like the Reactionary Leinart Pendulum hath swung the other way. Figures, I picked Az in my king of the hill league.

its no surprise Arizona came out flat today after blowing that game the way they did last week, not to mention they fired their offensive co-ordinator mid-week

correct me if im wrong but Arizona only had one more win then the Raiders do so its not like this is some major upset, yes the Raiders stink but lets not confuse Arizona with Indy either

its no surprise Arizona came out flat today after blowing that game the way they did last week, not to mention they fired their offensive co-ordinator mid-week

correct me if im wrong but Arizona only had one more win then the Raiders do so its not like this is some major upset, yes the Raiders stink but lets not confuse Arizona with Indy either

813131[/snapback]

But Arizona has Leinart and almost beat the Bears, they are now an upper tier team in this league :doh::doh:

Well who knows... I mean....

JP is a better passer than Mike Vick will ever be, right?

:doh:

813165[/snapback]

yes. Mike vick is the more dangerous threat. Looking at pure passing, mike vick is complete sh--, and JP is a much better passer.