OT: Red Sox kicking butt at well.

T..........got news for you, this is 2004.........last year doesn't matter.

58210[/snapback]

OK, let me get this straight. Last year (or previous years) do not matter, but the Red Sox (with Curt Schilling on the mound) beating the Angels (with Jared Washburn) on the mound) today matters in a Yankee-Red Sox game that may or may not be played next week?

This makes no sense. But I'm not surprised by this.

Looking like lots of trouble to the Yankees here in about a week.

58203[/snapback]

Though I'm not scared of them, at least the Angels have proven

that they can beat the Yankees in the post-season.

On the other hand, we all know what wlll happen

if the Red Sox play the Yankees. :w00t:

Thanks Boston!!! ;)

OK, let me get this straight. Last year (or previous years) do not matter, but the Red Sox (with Curt Schilling on the mound) beating the Angels (with Jared Washburn) on the mound) today matters in a Yankee-Red Sox game that may or may not be played next week?

This makes no sense. But I'm not surprised by this.

58216[/snapback]

Yes of course it matter. This is THIS YEAR'S TEAM doing something THIS YEAR.

Yankees fans always want to talk about 1918 like it's relevant to this season. It's not.

Yes of course it matter.  This is THIS YEAR'S TEAM doing something THIS YEAR.

Yankees fans always want to talk about 1918 like it's relevant to this season.  It's not.

58226[/snapback]

This is this year's Boston's team doing something against a team other than the Yankees, so NO it doesn't matter. You said the Yankees were in trouble next week, implying that the Red Sox were going to play New York next week. The fact is, only one, or neither, team could be in the ALCS.

The only baseball crap I've seen today has been started by you, so don't go blaming Yankee fans.

I didn't blame Yankees fans for ANYTHING. I just said that they keep pointing to 1918 like it has some sort of meaning this year, which it does not.

I sincerely believe it will be Boston/NY as do most people. If that's the case I think Boston is playing very well right now and will beat NY.

Yes of course it matter.  This is THIS YEAR'S TEAM doing something THIS YEAR.

Yankees fans always want to talk about 1918 like it's relevant to this season.  It's not.

58226[/snapback]

Spoken like a true fan of a team that hasn't done stevestojan before this season in the near past. Enjoy your ride BF because it doesn't last more than a couple more weeks.

Looking like lots of trouble to the Yankees here in about a week.

58203[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm shocked that the Red Sox best pitcher beat the Angels worst (the burden the Halos face because they had to use their best pitchers in the last series of the season just to get in). Crazy how that works.

There's nothing better than people getting all worked up over ONE game in the FIRST round of the playoffs. It takes me back a few seasons to when Atlanta was up 2 zip on the Yankees in the WS and heading back to the chop shop. The Bravos fans I worked with pestered me unmercifully. I just smiled for the next 6 days as the Yankees swept 4 straight. Thanks Jimmy Leyritz.

"It ain't over 'til it's over" - Yogi Berra

LOL just keep telling yourself that Darin.

You guys are in trouble.........I'm telling you.

58329[/snapback]

Your opinion is noted. Has been for sometime. You've swallowed your entire leg on this board so many times that's about all it's worth.

I won't be the least bit surprised if the Yankees win the whole thing or lose in any round. I've been saying that since the first week of the season.

There isn't a team in this post season that doesn't have questions. That's what makes it interesting to watch.