Travis Henry

Mikie2times

Thank goodness we have Willis and his blocking to go with it! :doh:

Thanks, but no thanks.  Ask Vince Young how he likes get whacked like he has because Travis doesn't block, at all.

809768[/snapback]

Yeah actually Willis is 1000 times better at blocking.  Considering that Travis pretty much refused, it's not hard to be better.

810373[/snapback]

Willis is no better at picking up the blitz than Travis was. They are two of the worst blocking RBs I've ever seeen. Both of them pick up the blitz at about a 50% rate, which just doesn't cut it.

I didn't watch the game.  I never had a problem with his "running".  It was his lack of blocking, catching, and his fumbling, in additon to his general off field stupidity. 

Last I checked he'd been suspended this year already for 4 games.  To his credit he only has one fumble in three starts, and he still doesn't catch. 

So pretty much same old Travis.  Thanks, but no thanks.  Ask Vince Young how he likes get whacked like he has because Travis doesn't block, at all.

809768[/snapback]

Well considering he's been sacked 3 times in 2 starts, I'm sure Young is quite fine with having a rb who gains 300 yards in 2 games in there. :lol:

And not to start this whole Willis/ Henry thing again (Willis is our guy and I'm fine with that), but look at some career games for Henry: 178, 167, 149, 169, 151, 159, 132, 149, 144.

But then again everyone knows Henry isn't an explosive back. :P

And these are all behind suspect offensive lines in both Buffalo and Tennessee.

The sheer number of excuses people on this board make for Willis is rather comical. The bottom line was when the team needed a yard, Travis got it. For Willis, it depends on (a) how hard he decides to run and (b) all blocks being executed to perfection.

And not to start this whole Willis/ Henry thing again (Willis is our guy and I'm fine with that), but look at some career games for Henry: 178, 167, 149, 169, 151, 159, 132, 149, 144.

But then again everyone knows Henry isn't an explosive back.  :lol:

810405[/snapback]