Gov't Dismisses NFL Dirty Bomb Threats

blzrul

Simply more proof that the war on terror is knocking at our front door. For those stupid idiots who think we can just leave Iraq to the terrorists to plan there next attack over here this should be a wake up call. Bush is right that Iraq is the front line on the war on terror and we have to stay till victory is won. It figures the media is barley giving this story any notice. They want us to lose ion Iraq. Pretty dam pathetic it is

809900[/snapback]

The FBI is questioning someone in Milwaukee for making the threats. So, by your logic, we should be fighting them in Wisconsin so we don't have to fight them in the Oakland Colliseum. The front line in the war on terror is made of cheese.

Simply more proof that the war on terror is knocking at our front door. For those stupid idiots who think we can just leave Iraq to the terrorists to plan there next attack over here this should be a wake up call. Bush is right that Iraq is the front line on the war on terror and we have to stay till victory is won. It figures the media is barley giving this story any notice. They want us to lose ion Iraq. Pretty dam pathetic it is

809900[/snapback]

The media is barely giving this "story" any notice because there is no friggin story. :doh::doh::doh:

Its just some jackass American who was being stupid on an internet forum.

Are you always this stupid or have you worked towards this for many years?

809756[/snapback]

LOL, oh noooooooooo, the GOP hasn't been relying on terror to win the last four years, nooooo. Those terror alerts right before the 2004 elections, they really were real! Oh yes, even though right after the election they were official over. If you are going to call me stupid, at least make a good point.

I don't think it was credible because they targeted 4 bad teams out of the seven (Oakland, Houston, Cleveland, and Miami). :o

809681[/snapback]

See that is the thing... Hit a winning team, you hit the bandwagon fans that can be manipulated by anything... Not good!

So... Hit the bad teams... That is where the "real will" of America is... Take out those and everybody else falls into lock step!

:o:lol:

LOL, oh noooooooooo, the GOP hasn't been relying on terror to win the last four years, nooooo. Those terror alerts right before the 2004 elections, they really were real! Oh yes, even though right after the election they were official over. If you are going to call me stupid, at least make a good point.

812127[/snapback]

Uh, yeah, actually they were.

The Madrid bombings three days before their elections managed to knock the poll-leading incumbent out of office. I don't know if you noticed...but al Qaeda did. "Hey, we can commit an attack and throw western elections!"

Uh, yeah, actually they were. 

The Madrid bombings three days before their elections managed to knock the poll-leading incumbent out of office.  I don't know if you noticed...but al Qaeda did.  "Hey, we can commit an attack and throw western elections!"

812335[/snapback]

Sorry, that does in no way mean the GOP is manipulating fear for political gain, in a similar way that al-quida does.

Sorry, that does in no way mean the GOP is manipulating fear for political gain, in a similar way that al-quida does.

813181[/snapback]

Right, and the Democrats don't play on people's fears ever. :doh: Check out the Dubai ports thread, it's three threads below this one.

In any event, whatever party that is in power will always be criticized for either:

1. taking terrorists seriously and therefore "playing on people's fears."

or

2. not taking the terrorists seriously until there is an attack.

And the other party will attack them for both, alternating 1 or 2 depending on what sounds better from week to week.

And what seperates the "manipulating fear" GOP and Dems from the "manipulating fear" Al-Qaeda is that AQ "manipulates fear" by routinely slaughtering dozens, hundreds, or thousands of people. Only a retard wouldn't notice that minor difference. :doh:

812127[/snapback]

It was Elvis flying down in his UFO to purposely manipulate the media. Get with the program. :P

812127[/snapback]

So the 20 year old kid in Milwaukee is really a GOP operative? :P

Paranoid much?

So the 20 year old kid in Milwaukee is really a GOP operative?  :P 

Paranoid much?

813771[/snapback]

:blink:

It is absolutely amazing the crap people come up with when they are incapable of using their brain.