Bomb threats on 7 NFL stadiums?

Na, he just went up to the teacher and said, " Tag, you're it".............

809281[/snapback]

Obviously we need to ban speaking so this situation doesn't happen in the future.

That would do it. Kid can't spew because he doesn't have civil service skirts to hide under like Tenny and Bluefire... :P

809291[/snapback]

You've just got me all figured out, don't you? :unsure:

Posted by a guy named Jayness, with a penis as his avatar, it has this threat.  I'm going to avoid repeating the threat here, as I don't think its a good idea.

People were wondering if he was joking and was asking for a source, and he responds with you already know too much.

Seems to me just to be some idiot !@#$ing around on an internet messageboard.

The media is attempting to make this into a threat, when its nothing more then a guy joking around on the internet.

Its a good way to sell a story though, and get people to click on the link.

809237[/snapback]

And that's what society is reduced to these days...some yahoo does this as a joke just because they know the attention it will get. Next thing you know, there's a story about it on ESPN, ABC News, etc. and the entire country is worried about it. Enough people are paranoid these days that this will make them stop loving their lives.

It's idiots like this that make more work for DHS and the FBI to consume resources so they can't actually research the plausible & legitimate threats.

Mularkey: Ok Chambers, on this next play, I want you to go deep with a geigometer and act like you are inspecting the stands for a bomb, this should back the db off. Next, Ronnie Brown, you need to put on a haz mat helmet and line up and right guard. We're going to go with a direct snap to Sammy Morris, who will have cordoned off the area with yellow caution tape. Sammy will then lateral the ball to Harrington who has the bomb sniffing dog on a leash. Harrington goes play action to the dog and finds Chambers who is just finishing up his inspections downfield for the TD. Any questions?

See? This is where it pays to be a small market team. Even the terrorists couldn't give two shizits about us.

809226[/snapback]

Actually, since the threat included a stadium "in New York", that could only be the Ralph, since it is the only NFL stadium in New York (state).

:doh: