• Tyrone Moss, Miami
    • Kenny Irons, Auburn
    • DeShawn Wynn, Florida
    • Lorenzo Booker, Florida State
    • Free Agent
    • A Trade

Willis.  That's a given.

808563[/snapback]

Don't bet your house on it....If this teams keeps playing the way they have the last few weeks I can see a huge roster purge...

Hopefully Willis will be first out the door......

Don't bet your house on it....If this teams keeps playing the way they have the last few weeks I can see a huge roster purge...

808587[/snapback]

What is wrong with you? He has been in the top 5 almost every week this season. Some Bills fans will never be happy.

808587[/snapback]

;) oh jesus. Yeah lets get rid of every good player we have. Nate/Willis/Fletcher/TKO/Schobel while we're at it lee evans will want to get paid when his contract is up so he should go too before that becomes an issue. We can fill our roster with high motor lunchpail guys who try hard :P

What is wrong with you? He has been in the top 5 almost every week this season. Some Bills fans will never be happy.

808588[/snapback]

Let's see where he ends up at the end of the season before we put him in the Pro-Bowl...

My guess? 10th in the league...MAYBE.

;)  oh jesus.  Yeah lets get rid of every good player we have.  Nate/Willis/Fletcher/TKO/Schobel while we're at it  lee evans will want to get paid when his contract is up so he should go too before that becomes an issue.  We can fill our roster with high motor lunchpail guys who try hard :P

808595[/snapback]

Nate + WIllis would be a great start. Wake up! This team BLOWS. These guys could care less. Two wanna-be too cool for school punks!

Let's see where he ends up at the end of the season before we put him in the Pro-Bowl...

My guess?  10th in the league...MAYBE.

808599[/snapback]

Alright. Friendly wager ... how about the right to each-others signature lines? (nothing un-Godly though)

He WILL be in the top 7. In fact he was in the top 10 last year and he is on to a much better start this year. (vs def)

Nate + WIllis would be a great start.  Wake up!  This team BLOWS.  These guys could care less.  Two wanna-be too cool for school punks!

808600[/snapback]

Were you picked on in school?