for bill in nyc - our top pick next year?

Leon Hall, CB, Michigan: Hall has been called Michigan's top cornerback since Heisman winner Charles Woodson. A veteran of 37 career games, including 24 starts, Hall has 25 passes broken up and 9 interceptions, both leading all current Wolverines. Hall has earned Big Ten honors after each of the past two seasons and could be in line for All-American honors in 2006.

Leon Hall, CB, Michigan: Hall has been called Michigan's top cornerback since Heisman winner Charles Woodson. A veteran of 37 career games, including 24 starts, Hall has 25 passes broken up and 9 interceptions, both leading all current Wolverines. Hall has earned Big Ten honors after each of the past two seasons and could be in line for All-American honors in 2006.

806565[/snapback]

I dont know..... he's kind of small for a LT, and doesnt really have the arm for a QB.

Were going to have to if Clements is gone ...

I sure hope we can fix our lines though.

806570[/snapback]

Don't worry. No matter what the pick is used on, there will be plenty to whine about. This team has more problems than one draft pick can fix.

Don't worry.  No matter what the pick is used on, there will be plenty to whine about.  This team has more problems than one draft pick can fix.

806576[/snapback]

LT or CB 1st round.

Whichever we don't get in the first in the 2nd.

Were going to have to if Clements is gone ...

806570[/snapback]

Not true. We should go line, line, line, line for every pick. We should have done that in this PAST draft. I'd much rather have a sh1tty secondary for a year while knowing that we have good young talent on the lines than the other way around. Building a team from the interior out is the right way to do it because the lines can help the perimeter players more than the perimeter players can help the lines. Looking back at this past draft, if all Marv got out of it was two good safeties, while drafting high in every round in one of the deepest drafts in memory, then this past draft was a failure.

Can he play on the offensive line?

806565[/snapback]

Not true.  We should go line, line, line, line for every pick.  We should have done that in this PAST draft.  I'd much rather have a sh1tty secondary for a year while knowing that we have good young talent on the lines than the other way around.  Building a team from the interior out is the right way to do it because the lines can help the perimeter players more than the perimeter players can help the lines.  Looking back at this past draft, if all Marv got out of it was two good safeties, while drafting high in every round in one of the deepest drafts in memory, then this past draft was a failure.

806592[/snapback]

I can agree with that. I say we trade/sign (if he is released again) Ty Law. He is older but he had 10 INT's last year (and the Jets released him :lol:) and has 2 so far this year plus a number of pass deflections over the past two years ...

I can agree with that. I say we trade/sign (if he is released again) Ty Law. He is older but he had 10 INT's last year (and the Jets released him  :lol:) and has 2 so far this year plus a number of pass deflections over the past two years ...

806602[/snapback]

lol. 4 of those picks came against the Bills. Kelly Holcomb i believe. those should cout has half.