2007 Cap Numbers

5 players the Bills had to account for this year will be gone next...

Mike Williams

Moulds

Milloy

Vincent

Clements

and they account for $22.8M or 22% of the payroll.

I figure that reallocating that money to new talent will be the priority.

Mike Williams

Moulds

Milloy

Vincent

Clements

806428[/snapback]

Ya think? It should all go to players that wear numbers in the 60s.

Ya think? It should all go to players that wear numbers in the 60s.

806435[/snapback]

Coulnd't have said it better, if we don't have 2-3 new starters on the OL next season we still probably aren't going to be much better. Peters is a mainstay at RT, and other than that I don't see one guy worth keeping IF we can get a better replacement. Fowler is a solid center but he's just too small, mammoth DT's are just going to push him back and ruin our inside run game, in case you haven't seen enough of that so far this year

Mike Williams

Moulds

Milloy

Vincent

Clements

806428[/snapback]

This is what I have been saying for days. We have a lot of money. With that money we could resign Clements, pay every draft pick, and pick up a few free agents. Its not like were hurting for money. Also. As I posted in another thread. GOOD TEAMS DONT LET GOOD LINEMAN GO!!!! So were not going to be picking up these great lineman in the off-season with the money we dont give Clements. Its going to be not used money like it is now (we are about 12 million under the cap right now)

Its going to be not used money like it is now (we are about 12 million under the cap right now)

806615[/snapback]

I thought we were pretty far under the cap right now too. So there is no assurance even with all this $$$ available that RW is going to spend it. He could very well be keeping the costs of the club down so as to increase its value for sale

Linemen, Linemen, Linemen - fix the trenches and the team improves 100%

As for Clements, I am unsure if he is worth keeping. Maybe I don't see enough when watching the game, but it appears he hits rather than tackles and gets burned in coverage way too often and doesn't even have good INT stats.