Clements to Tampa Bay?

pBills

The only time I remember a team letting a great Olineman go was when NO traded Roaf for a 2nd rounder cause Joe Horn banged his wife or somethin. You're right though, It doesn't happen. Hopefully the money will be used in other weak areas butb let's worry abouty that in some other thread............. We will have to get lucky in the draft to fix the Oline.

806618[/snapback]

Meaning were not signing Clements and realisitically going into next season with about 15 million in un-unused cap space. :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever give the sink a try?  You gotta watch out for the cross spray.

806640[/snapback]

funny u mention. the sink looks a lot like the urinal. i almost tricked my friend into pissing into it, i walked in, unzipped and headed toward the sink and he followed. lol, then some guy came up and start washing his hands and ruined it.

funny u mention. the sink looks a lot like the urinal. i almost tricked my friend into pissing into it, i walked in, unzipped and headed toward the sink and he followed. lol, then some guy came up and start washing his hands and ruined it.

806645[/snapback]

you mean nobody was pissing in the sink? That's a minor miracle in itself. Every game I go to, there are already like 10 dudes pissing in the sink.

Then, some douchebag usually comes dressed in a sweater, all cute and proper and washes his hands in the piss collector.

LOL, oh well.

you mean nobody was pissing in the sink?  That's a minor miracle in itself.  Every game I go to, there are already like 10 dudes pissing in the sink. 

Then, some douchebag usually comes dressed in a sweater, all cute and proper and washes his hands in the piss collector.

LOL, oh well.

806651[/snapback]

Why would you call him a douchebag?

806645[/snapback]

:lol::P

Clements is an average CB who is getting premier CB money. The only way he doesn't hit free agency next year is if we franchise him again. I'll be very disappointed if the Bills do that.

I don't see the point in overpaying a player just because we have cap room. This team has a lot of needs. If we can't spend the money on the O line, then spend the money somewhere else. Overpaying Clements just prevents you from improving the Bills elsewhere with the money and lets other players of similar skill ask for the similar contract. (Like McGee, who is another average CB, but is just as good as Clements.)

If it's Clements for 10 more games vs. McFarland. I'll take the attempt to shore up the D line.

Clements is an average CB who is getting premier CB money. The only way he doesn't hit free agency next year is if we franchise him again. I'll be very disappointed if the Bills do that.

I don't see the point in overpaying a player just because we have cap room. This team has a lot of needs. If we can't spend the money on the O line, then spend the money somewhere else. Overpaying Clements just prevents you from improving the Bills elsewhere with the money and lets other players of similar skill ask for the similar contract. (Like McGee, who is another average CB, but is just as good as Clements.)

If it's Clements for 10 more games vs. McFarland. I'll take the attempt to shore up the D line.

806778[/snapback]

lets make a little bet .. the Bills have AT LEAST 10 million in not used cap space next season instead of having a good corner

lets make a little bet .. the Bills have AT LEAST 10 million in not used cap space next season instead of having a good corner

807017[/snapback]

If the Bills are 10 mil under the cap next year too I'm going to feel like stabbing myself in the eye with a fork. I'm about to that point right now since the Bills should be using the additional cap space this year to front load some contracts (like Clements or McGahee) and still have space in the future.

If the Bills are 10 mil under the cap next year too I'm going to feel like stabbing myself in the eye with a fork.  I'm about to that point right now since the Bills should be using the additional cap space this year to front load some contracts (like Clements or McGahee) and still have space in the future.

807028[/snapback]

As another poster put in another thread, the Bills will be freeing up nearly 20 million Bledsoe, Moulds ... etc and then another 3-7 million from Clements. Thats about 25 million to use and they cant sign Clements. Give me a break.

As another poster put in another thread, the Bills will be freeing up nearly 20 million Bledsoe, Moulds ... etc and then another 3-7 million from Clements. Thats about 25 million to use and they cant sign Clements. Give me a break.

807032[/snapback]

Nobody said we CAN'T, they said we WON'T!

And I am on the side of won't. Nate the Great is way overpaid as it is and I would be really pissed if we paid him even more to stay.

The guy is a fair CB and he's being paid franchise player money. I don't care that we HAVE the money to overpay him. Every time he misses a key tackle, I want to trade his ass to the CFL for a couple sixes of Molson. He ain't worth the money.

no, i dont know Nate personally , and i didnt say i did.

im just stating the obvious. Nate won't be back next year. we're not going to give him the money he "thinks" he's worth because that money we should use to address the lines. and nate is proving this year he's overrated and not worht the 7.whatever were paying him this year.

oh. i do know Nate's cousin Lee. Good guy.  <_<

806606[/snapback]

What makes people think that some other team will pay him the money if we don't? IMO there is a decent chance that NC will be back at a much reduced rate next year....after he hits FA & learns that no team will pay him the levels he wants.

Unless we trade him now of course. :D

What makes people think that some other team will pay him the money if we don't?  IMO there is a decent chance that NC will be back at a much reduced rate next year....after he hits FA & learns that no team will pay him the levels he wants.

Unless we trade him now of course. <_<

807246[/snapback]

Nah. ESPN was talking about it yesterday that Clements will be the one of the most sought after Free Agents. He will be paid.