Start another QB

tron35

I do not care what anyone says, Losman sucks. He has plenty of time to throw that dam ball! He just suckS!!!!!! Our defense isn't doing any better! We lose to a 0-5 and we knew they were going to throw the ball to Williams, and our run defense could not stop my nine year old.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not care what anyone says, Losman sucks. He has plenty of time to throw that dam ball! He just suckS!!!!!! Our defense isn't doing any better! We lose to a 0-5 and we knew they were going to throw the ball to Williams, and our run defense could not stop my nine year old.

805085[/snapback]

Put the gun down man, it's only a game.

He has plenty of time to throw the ball?  What game were you watching?  Our LT is a revolving turnstile.

805124[/snapback]

I wouldn't say plenty but half of those sacks were coverage sacks. If Kitna held the ball as long as JP did on a couple of plays Schoebel would have had about 5 sacks. JP did better in the 2nd half; I think playcalling is as much to blame.

I watched the whole game, our wide out were not going more then 5 t0 10 yards. Losman is just terrible quarterback, put Kelly or Craig in and give them a chances. If we would have won this dam game we would be one game behind the Pats plus playing them next week.

I watched the whole game, our wide out were not going more then 5 t0 10 yards. Losman is just terrible quarterback, put Kelly or Craig in and give them a chances. If we would have won this dam game we would be one game behind the Pats plus playing them next week.

805151[/snapback]

Yup. Thanks for playing, you Pats Troll.

Go back to the NE page. Ya fuggin toolbox...

Yup. Thanks for playing, you Pats Troll.

Go back to the NE page. Ya fuggin toolbox...

805154[/snapback]

I not a Pats fan, we should be tried with the pat already. But JP just sucks, if you look at him the last two games. He was just scared in the pocket, and he should give it up or Grow fews

With a slight assist from Andre Davis. Damn that play hurt. He looked like me trying to catch a bomb.

805161[/snapback]

LMAO

it was pretty funny watching him run downfield with his arms in the air....

JP seemed really pissed on that play

Jeff George is back from the dead? I thought that they put him back in his crypt after he was signed for 3 days.

I've already given up on this year, I'm just going to hang my head and wear my Spikes jersey. It's all over ya know?

Long ball Nall won't get in, and J.P. already has too much invested in him for another QB to take over. We'll be rebuilding for another 8 years and working with another new quarterback...