Start another QB

tron35

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's no joke.  A 50 year old Flutie would be better than JP Loserman.  Since his 21-9 record left, the Bills have been stuck with 3 guys with a cannon arm and a retarded brain.

805299[/snapback]

....and we get stuck with a retarded poster. <_<

That's no joke.  A 50 year old Flutie would be better than JP Loserman.  Since his 21-9 record left, the Bills have been stuck with 3 guys with a cannon arm and a retarded brain.

805299[/snapback]

Just what we need.

An average midget QB, with the best defense in the league.

Flutie sucked, but his defense was good.

JP sucks, and his defense is worse.

Call me carzy - but this is one of JP's top 3 games as a pro

805170[/snapback]

My god, that's just crazy talk. I think Losman will turn into a decent QB but he was awful today until the 4th quarter. By then it was too little too late.

Just what we need.

An average midget QB,  with the best defense in the league.

Flutie sucked,  but his defense was good.

JP sucks,  and his defense is worse.

805309[/snapback]

You must have been a Roberta Sackson fan. Good call with that one. This team has gone in the toliet the minute we released Doug.

Losman-1 Broken play TD, 1 TD against a prevent defense.

It's the sum up of his career thus far.

Blame everyone except JP all you want, but im fed up with him, he seems to falter under pressure every week.

805317[/snapback]

Fed up with your pointless bashing.

JP was far from the main problem today.

Rationalize his td's anyway you want, but he got 2 pretty much all by himself.

You JP bashers are more moronic by the day, and you're the Vice President of the club.

You must have been a Roberta Sackson fan.  Good call with that one.  This team has gone in the toliet the minute we released Doug.

805316[/snapback]

This site went down the toilet, as soon as retards like you registered.

Losman-1 Broken play TD, 1 TD against a prevent defense.

It's the sum up of his career thus far.

Blame everyone except JP all you want, but im fed up with him, he seems to falter under pressure every week.

805317[/snapback]

So the Lions were playing prevent defense up by 10 with 9 minutes to go in the game? That would mean the Lions defensive coordinator is dumber than you, and that's just not possible.

My god, that's just crazy talk.  I think Losman will turn into a decent QB but he was awful today until the 4th quarter.  By then it was too little too late.

805313[/snapback]

And that is when more quick 3 step drops were called. There was no consistency whatsover; there has been none all year. If WM is shutdown, there are not as many high percentage passes called; especially in the 1st half of games. And since the TE's and RB's aren't involved much in the passing game, the personell easily dictates what our intentions are before we snap the ball.

This site went down the toilet,  as soon as retards like you registered.

805324[/snapback]

Well, Risin... which of the 3 losers that have come in since Doug left have you believed in? Sackson? Deadsoe? Loserman?

If you thought any of them was a shadow of Flutie, you should be a man and admit you were sadly mistaken.

My god, that's just crazy talk.  I think Losman will turn into a decent QB but he was awful today until the 4th quarter.  By then it was too little too late.

805313[/snapback]

When the pressure is on JP to come out and lead this team late in a game, he crumbles. I like JP, but he is certainly not above criticism. Some of these JP ball washers are worse than Bledsoe applogists...always somebody elses fault.

When the pressure is on JP to come out and lead this team, he crumbles under the pressure. I like JP, but he is certainly not above criticism. Some of these JP ball washers are worse than Bledsoe applogists...always somebody elses fault.

805340[/snapback]

He played like shat at times today, but wasn't close to our biggest problem.

You've been on his ass since we drafted him, so this is expected from you.

Also: You mean he crumbled from deep in his own territory, with less than 30 seconds left?

I'd say getting us within 3 was pretty clutch, seeing as that drive was all him.