(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

See, I don't know about that.  It wouldn't surprise me if he weren't almost to the point of no return -- where he's just taken too many hits, and seen so much unabated pressure, that he can't function and process information like a normal QB.  It happens.  Kenny O'Brien is the classic example.

804861[/snapback]

I think you could make that argument for RJ as well. Although, RJ was a little less smart than your average Joe, even though he has a SB ring :blink: .

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Gandy for starters! :blink: We are pathetically soft vs. the run as well. We will stop the run with numbers. :doh: You stop the run by winning the battle at the line of scrimmage. This is only going to get worse as the season goes on. There will be no improvement so don't give the they gotta learn toplay together excuse. This team is soft..........

I can't lay the blame all on Donahoe.  Marv chose to go the same route this offseason as well.  And lets not forget that the collapse of the OL originally began on Butler's watch.

804868[/snapback]

I agree when it started. Donahoe was not perceptive enough to address it properly. He had 5 years so I lay 80% of the blame on him. Marv thought the D was in worse shape. It was a tie for badness as far as I'm concerned.