I went to the Devils game tonight...

IBTG81

Absolutely insane. probably the best game I have ever witnessed live.

They were down 6-3 in the third (a mix of brodeur and the defense sucking) and came back to win in a shootout, 7-6.

The Devs have two VERY strong lines. It's going to be a fun year.

:doh::P:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Absolutely insane. probably the best game I have ever witnessed live.

They were down 6-3 in the third (a mix of brodeur and the defense sucking) and came back to win in a shootout, 7-6.

The Devs have two VERY strong lines. It's going to be a fun year.

:doh:  :P  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

803249[/snapback]

Big whippie.

Going to the Sabres vs. Canadiens on the 23rd.  Here that Meazza?  Just got tickets yesterday!

803252[/snapback]

Bastard lol

I'm thinking of forking over 150$ to get some 1st row tickets but I'm not sure which game. Montreal vs Buffalo will be a great matchup all year so you should be going to see an exciting game.

I was watching the game with 2 Leafs fans at a bar and they were talking all proud that they were up 6-3. One of my friends refers to the Leafs as the greatest team in all of sports. when he would say that I would tell him, no the Sabres aren't playing, or no the devils aren't that good. We left with the Leafs still up 6-3. I wake up this morning (I didn't watch the rest of the game because I had better things to do then watch a leafs game. But when i woke up this morning and heard they lost 7-6 in a shoot out, I couldn't stop laughing

Its one of the only times I will actually be glad the Devils won. Although, they did almost lose to the Leafs, that should be an automatic move to the AHL for the entire team for a couple games.