According to Many NY Journalists

Realist

They already expect the Jets and Pats to meet as undefeated teams in a few weeks. They are already asking Edwards about that scenario. There's nothing that pisses me off more than when a team is getting overlooked; even moreso when its our Bills. :devil:

I know most of you are down on this team, but for some reason I feel real good about this week. I would love to take the Jets off the ranks of unbeatens. :doh:

GO BILLS!

I have a feeling that the Jets are going to be very very excited to face our team this week. Their pass rush has been very productive thus far, and I'm sure they're looking forward to facing our O-lione and the immobile one.

Our defense should be able to slow down their running game, but with our secondary being the mess that it is, Pennington may have himself a big day.

Easy way to figure out who will win...team that makes the least mistakes. Think that will be the Bills? I sure hope so, but... :devil:

They already expect the Jets and Pats to meet as undefeated teams in a few weeks. They are already asking Edwards about that scenario.  There's nothing that pisses me off more than when a team is getting overlooked; even moreso when its our Bills. :devil:

I know most of you are down on this team, but for some reason I feel real good about this week.  I would love to take the Jets off the ranks of unbeatens. :doh:

GO BILLS!

57532[/snapback]

That's the typical NYC BS/hype machine. Don't let it get to you.

BTW, I saw the Jest/dullfelons game. They did not impress me at all. The Jest are by no means a lock this week.

I remember once towards the end of one of the seasons, we had the same record as the Jets but we would win the tie-breaker. Still, they had the Jets ranked higher than us. The NYC media is the worst sports media on the planet.

I cannot stand the NY Media...I hate everything and anything about the New York Jets...I cannot stand listening to the FAN or 1050AM and hearing Irma from Staten Island or Vito from Ronkokoma or Ed from Jersey and all the other di$gu$ting Jets fans calling up and listening to them...makes me $ick