A Few Thoughts About The Game....

Fair enough, though not many QBs would have a good record with that Chargers squad under Mike Riley... excuses aside, even with that poor record, the combined record was well over .500.

Anyway doesn't matter now... I just feel that cheapshots against Flutie are rather innapropriate, especially considering he was at the helm the last time this team ever sniffed the playoffs.

The CFL doesn't count.  And check out his record in SD.  It's practically the reverse of what it was in Buffalo, replete with a 9-game losing streak.

799462[/snapback]

It looked like a rebuilding team with a ton of young clueless players going against one of the better teams in the NFL with everything clicking.  Until the network pulled the plug, that is.

The Bills were overmatched in the trenches (as expected) and made too many mistakes and missed tackles.  As a result they got their hats shoved down their throats.

Rebuilding is a roller coaster.

799299[/snapback]

I'm hoping that the Bills this year, beat the bad teams and lose to the good teams. By how much with either doesn't matter.

I think we are on track to do this. And we should end up 8-8 and we'll all consider the season a success.