let me get this out of the way

geggytah

I agree with the dumb part ... because I think Losman will be good. But not sure about the impatient part. This is his 4th year right?

799068[/snapback]

He is pretty good, he was facing an outstanding defense which will probly be your future NFC champions and had no help

Leinhart has pop status. Losman is hardly at the level of Leinhart in terms of celebrity. He also has a much stronger arm. It would be like Pennington playing in Buffalo.

799122[/snapback]

Man Leinart has a much better arm then pennington he had a beautiful 50 yard bomb droped by bryant johnson and his first td was a 45 yarder. He doesn't have the strongest arm, but his arm strength is much better then what people think. He's also extremely patient, and goes through progressions really well.

Man Leinart has  a much better arm then pennington he had a beautiful 50 yard bomb droped by bryant johnson and his first td was a 45 yarder.  He doesn't have the strongest arm, but his arm strength is much better then what people think.  He's also extremely patient, and goes through progressions really well.

799137[/snapback]

Slow though. I saw him take a sack today that JP would have easy gotten out of.