(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Daimon Shelton: waste of a roster spot. Is there another FB in the NFL with more penalties than him?

Schobel/Clements/McGee: these guys are all highly-paid. How about some CONSISTENT production? I like McGee, but he really hasn't even done much in the return game, either.

CATCH the ball. Too many drops.

How about playing some run defense? Is Rashan Salaam going to dust off his Bears jersey and rip off a 15-yarder in the second half?

Please, no more fakes. The fake FG may have cost us the Jets game, and the fake punt was a momentum-killer (along with Shelton's penalty).

Sorry, I'm just really frustrated.

Ok. Your right. Let him go to another team for millions of dollars and let another good CB leave Buffalo (antoine winfeild anybody?)

798576[/snapback]

I like the youth we have here. Nate best games seem to be behind him. I don't what it is, whether he is bitter with the organization or what, but he hasn't been the same the last year or so. I would think this would be a statement year for him. So far, he ain't performed up to his potential.

One tackle so far today.  You're telling me he has never missed any other tackles in his career.  Get a grip dude, he ain't nearly what he thinks he is.

798566[/snapback]

Clements has missed quite a few tackles this year as well as past seasons. He's afraid to get hurt so he tries to arm tackle.

I like the youth we have here.  Nate best games seem to be behind him.  I don't what it is, whether he is bitter with the organization or what, but he hasn't been the same the last year or so.  I would think this would be a statement year for him.  So far, he ain't performed up to his potential.

798602[/snapback]

Why did we "tag" him!

They're that good?

We're that bad?

It's a combination of both.

I do think maybe it's time for peopel to stop with the "Grossman just isn't that good" talk. Guy's a player!

I only hope Losman comes along like he has.