Denied entry to Bills Game WTF!

OK The Bills Customer Service Dept. ending up offering me entry into one of the  club sections and free food. My seat was not a club ticket so they offered me more than the price of my ticket. Because of the way I was raised, and KARMA, I could not take the club offer and settled for the value of my ticket.

Did I do the right thing???

811257[/snapback]

Would it matter? Since you only show up for the 4th quater anyways, you probably can sit pretty much whereever you want, since the stadium empties out early.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did the right thing if you feel you ended up getting what you deserved - you lost a seat valued at $x and you got that same $x back (although an offer to play LT for a game or 2 sounds tempting, especially if you get to keep the uniform and the game checks).

Good thing you didn't mess with karma - hate to think you'd have to spend the rest of your life crossing things off a list... :lol:

811270[/snapback]

I don't know, my favorite was the Taurus rental, imagine cruising down the Elmwood strip, Driving RALPH WILSONS TAURUS!!!!

Yeah KArma can be a B word, Screw you Carson Daily for creating it!!

I'd have taken what they offered....they made you jump through hoops and didn't treat you right on that day. That said, I can respect your decision. Thanks for letting us know.

I thought they would have thrown in free parking somewhere in the deal!

OK The Bills Customer Service Dept. ending up offering me entry into one of the  club sections and free food. My seat was not a club ticket so they offered me more than the price of my ticket. Because of the way I was raised, and KARMA, I could not take the club offer and settled for the value of my ticket.

811257[/snapback]

If you feel that you didn't deserve to be compensated for the time you lost dealing with this, then yes, you did the right thing.

I personally would have taken the club ticket. They did treat you well though by offering this. I was interested in knowing what the result would be as I've never had to deal with the Bills with any legitimate complaint. Seems like they did what they could to rectify the situation.

811257[/snapback]

You did the right thing Hammer. Although the club would be nice for a Dec. game. :lol: Glad to hear that they settled up with you fair.

811257[/snapback]

Personally, I don't think Karma enters into it here. You weren't trying to rip anyone off and IMHO, you deserved more than face value for the ticket since you lost time. Time is VERY valuable, and they wasted yours.

I don't think there's anything wrong with taking the club tickets and food, but we all have our own moral compass so you do what feels right to you. :lol:

CW