Holy Cow! Marshall Faulk just...

...one of the best performances of the weekend. (yes on NFL network :devil: )Not to start another JP thread, or hating the national media thread, for that matter, but it's nice to hear a relatively objective guy give one of our guys some credit for once. :angry:

I think JP's progress so far has been beyond anyone's expectations. Not perfect: but those of us who were around when Kelly was getting going, remember many less than perfect games. Unless JP has a major meltdown, I think it's time for some of us to cut out the: "JP's not an NFL QB"/"cutler + lineheart+quinn"/"JP's stats aren't good" nonsense, admit they were wrong, and move on.

I'd much rather hear people's opinion about what to do re offensive line, or how that Minnesota guy got so open - only to make a spectacular drop :devil: . Those subjects are both relevant and interesting, unlike the myriad of "hate JP" posts. It's boring people - and worse - you're obviously wrong. Enough already.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As do I.  Mother!@#$er steals my press...  :devil:

793468[/snapback]

That's why we respect you though--you won't stoop to being some cheap gimmick with a foolish hat and dance -- you keep your damn dignity.

and whitner was the nfl rookie of the month.

BUT WE COULD HAVE HAD LEINART!

:devil:

793466[/snapback]

The Bills top rated QB was Cutler. We COULD end up regretting not picking him but with hind-sight right now the only change I would have made was taking the chance and trading down to 15 to pick Whitner. The extra 2nd would have been useful, no doubt. I do think Cutler will be playing and playng very well for Denver by game 10 or 12 though. His arm, decision making and mobility are pretty damn good from what I ve seen.

That's why we respect you though--you won't stoop to being some cheap gimmick with a foolish hat and dance -- you keep your damn dignity.

793489[/snapback]

Other than the time that he had his chest hair burned off in a pattern that spelled out "Golden Palace.com". I thought that was a bit of a sell out.

The Bills top rated QB was Cutler.  We COULD end up regretting not picking him but with hind-sight right now the only change I would have made was taking the chance and trading down to 15 to pick Whitner.  The extra 2nd would have been useful, no doubt.    I do think Cutler will be playing and playng very well for Denver by game 10 or 12 though.  His arm, decision making and mobility are pretty damn good from what I ve seen.

793490[/snapback]

Cutler is not going to be starting a game this season unless Plummer gets injured. Shanahan has a deep playoff team and is not going to give the

ropes in the middle of the season to a rookie QB, however good he might

have looked in pre-season.