Check out this thread...

The next three games are absolutely key (not that that others aren't, though). We have to find a way to win two of those three.

793108[/snapback]

Again, I think 4-3 is VERY doable by the bye. Even if the Bills lose this week, there's no way I see them losing to Detroit, and I should HOPE they can beat the Pats in Buffalo, given that they almost knocked the toilets off in faaaahxboro.

I have said it since the year begun, if Buffalo can go .500 first part of the year, it could be an interesting season! You all know how tough it is to play here in Buffalo later in the year!

Dont throw this Bears game into the loss column, we still have to play the games guys! its played on the field not paper and certainly not in vegas!

Look at our home opener, Jets played ok football but they got those turnovers and thats what won the game....Buffalo can do the same in Chicago!

Cant fear good teams, you have to go into their house and on the opening kickoff punch them in the mouth!

Assuming we split the next two (@ CHi, @ Det), Oct 22 looks like our season defining game, against, who else, the Pats.  Win that one, head into the bye at 4-3, feeling pretty good about yourself for a 2nd half playoff run.

793104[/snapback]

If we had beaten the Jets last week, that game against the Pats might not have been ok. With the Jets loss, we cannot afford any more division losses. But, one game at a time....On to Chicago....

And looking at the games we should and shouldn't win, we should be going 9-7, if we can upset the Jags at home we can go 10-6, pull off a road upset and we could go 11-5.

Of course, that's being optimistic, we could very well lose a couple games we should be winning...

Again, I think 4-3 is VERY doable by the bye. Even if the Bills lose this week, there's no way I see them losing to Detroit, and I should HOPE they can beat the Pats in Buffalo, given that they almost knocked the toilets off in faaaahxboro.

793115[/snapback]

I agree, but remember, Tommy was feeling a little depressed in that first game. His bestest friend left town and his feelings were hurt.

He seems to have gotten over it.

793115[/snapback]

Pats do the rope-a-dope with teams like the Bills and Jets and then smash teams like the Bengals. BB will be better prepared for Buffalo this time.. it will not be any easier. And, like every year, they have a bye going into the game.

Pats do the rope-a-dope with teams like the Bills and Jets and then smash teams like the Bengals. BB will be better prepared for Buffalo this time.. it will not be any easier. And, like every year, they have a bye going into the game.

793139[/snapback]

Wah. I'm tired of excuses. Bills beat the toilets in Buffalo THIS YEAR.