Merrill Hoge

Indy Dave

Likely my least favorite personality on ESPN, but he just rated the Bills as his top surprise team for the first quarter of the season.

And as an added bonus, Salisbury just placed the Dolphins at the top of the league's list of disappointments thus far.

Likely my least favorite personality on ESPN, but he just rated the Bills as his top surprise team for the first quarter of the season.

And as an added bonus, Salisbury just placed the Dolphins at the top of the league's list of disappointments thus far.

793026[/snapback]

They shouldn't be the disappointment....Huge expectations were placed on them in the offseason, after they won their final six games and then picked Culpeper. However, their OL did not improve from last year and the defense because a year older and it showed in the 1st quarter of the new season. The dolphins were probably a middle of the pack team who could have had a better upside, but to annoit them as super-bowl contender by the media was fool-hardy. The love feast for Saban was so high that they chose to ignore the real problems on the fish team.

The real dissapointing team for this season so far should be seattle. They have scratched around for wins and got blanked by Chicago yesterday night. To have the SB team to get whacked like that was pretty horrible.

I would've gone with the giants as the most dissapointing team in the 1st quater of the season. There was some pretty big expectations for them this year, their running game has yet to get it going and their defense is brutal, not to mention the problems in house between the players and coughlin. That situation for big blue could get really ugly.

For suprise team I would've said the saints. Getting Drew Brees was a big coup. Late Pick Marques Colston has been great, Joe Horn is Joe Horn, Mcallister and bush are going to make a very good 1-2 punch. Their defense is playing far better then I expected them too. Started out the season going 2-0 on the road beating atlanta at their home opener, then almost beating carolina yesterday. Sean Payton has that team ready to play. They dont look like the same old aint's anymore.

I think the Giants have been the biggest disappointment thus far. Mr. Disciplinarian (Tom Coughlin) hasn't had his team ready on a weekly basis. By the grace of our lord, they beat the Iggles. Blown out by Seattle. mistake prone throughout the Colt game. Where is the pass rush from the vaunted front 7? Not to mention bad eggs such as Shockey and Burress.

How did he suddenly get so smart? 0:)

I still have yet to figure out how you guys think these two things at the same time, and yet are still upset...

1] The national press hates the Bills because they never give us props.

2] The national press doesn't get it, doesn't watch the games, and is almost always wrong.

How did he suddenly get so smart? 0:)

I still have yet to figure out how you guys think these two things at the same time, and yet are still upset...

1] The national press hates the Bills because they never give us props.

2] The national press doesn't get it, doesn't watch the games, and is almost always wrong.

793073[/snapback]

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

Im telling you now, Buffalo is only a few players away from being a very good football team!

With a play here and there, this team is easily 4-0! EASILY!

You think this team is a surprise now wait till after this year! This team is heading in the right direction! While other teams are getting older, Buffalo is getting younger and more athletic with character guys!

Noone knows the importance of character players until you see them all perform with one another!

Im very excited about this team. Might not be a playoff team right now, but there is a chance we could be.

I like where the team is heading!