Villarial went down today.........

I told ya'll so!!!!! Hopefully this isn't long term because our run blocking and even our pass protection just took a pretty good hit. Look, I'd like a youth movement at RG just like most here but I'll say it again just like I did right when he was drafted: THE DUKE MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told ya'll so!!!!!  Hopefully this isn't long term because our run blocking and even our pass protection just took a pretty good hit. Look, I'd like a youth movement at RG just like most here but I'll say it again just like I did right when he was drafted: THE DUKE MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

791715[/snapback]

Come back when you have some supporting evidence.

HE AIN'T STRONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!  Got pushed back on pass plays too which is what I meant to add before. Sorry.

791719[/snapback]

i agree jason...he looked pretty bad. i'm not flushing the guy down the toilet just yet, but i was disappointed.

Um, Kevin Williams is an all-pro DT.  Kind of being harsh on a young OL being put-in in the middle of a game like that.

791718[/snapback]

But I saw the replay!! Because Fox showed the replay!! Fox doesn't show the replay of the RG on any other play but you know, I saw that replay so he sucked.

fixed post

But I saw the replay!!  Because CBS showed the replay!!  CBS doesn't show the replay of the RG on any other play but you know, I saw that replay so he sucked.

791722[/snapback]

Well it must have been something if the network not covering the game showed it in their replay package... but seriously.

That play is the only thing I noticed. I cannot say how he played overall. But it did seem like the Vikes got more pressure later in the game. Whether that was b/c CV was out, I couldn't tell you.

Well it must have been something if the network not covering the game showed it in their replay package... but seriously.

That play is the only thing I noticed. I cannot say how he played overall. But it did seem like the Vikes got more pressure later in the game. Whether that was b/c CV was out, I couldn't tell you.

791728[/snapback]

Ha - nice catch. But yeah, I've never understood why people pretend like they're watching specific OLmen during the game.

Um, here ya go Kevin Williams, please sack JP. No push on running plays, being pushed backwards on running plays......need anything else?

791717[/snapback]

That's not evidence, moron. Give me some specific plays, or gee, even some data.

I see that the Bills gave up 3 sacks today, which shockingly, is exactly their average per game this year. I see the Willis McGahee gaining more yards in the second half than the first. I see Duke Preston getting a key block on the P. Price TD Screen play.

Villarial will likely be out for 4-6 weeks if that's really a high ankle sprain. That's just about as bad as a break.

Sucks for us, but it's not like I expected him to make it through the first 1/4 of the season anyway.

Yo, I may not have watched him every play but I have paid pretty good attention overall and EVERY time we have run to the right with him in there I haven't seen any push whatsoever. In the fifth game last year on the 23rd play............look I don't study film but I've seen enough to know he has a long ways to go to even think about playing guard. He is basically in there by default right now. I'm not hatin', I just want a good young RG.

I told ya'll so!!!!!  Hopefully this isn't long term because our run blocking and even our pass protection just took a pretty good hit. Look, I'd like a youth movement at RG just like most here but I'll say it again just like I did right when he was drafted: THE DUKE MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

791715[/snapback]

While I wasn't thrilled with the sack he gave up, he showed good things today, like pulling on running plays and shielding off a defender on the Price TD.

Lot of work ahead still for him.