Losman Still Sucks...

Dan

Sure he won in a mistake-free game; but he still didn't drive the length of the field in the final 50 seconds to win. I know, I know we weren't losing. But he still needs to drive the length of the field. Oh yeah, and his yards per pass was too low for an elite QB.

And Willis! Sure he picked up some blitz and finally scored a TD. But it took him till week 4 to do it AND is YPC sucked! When will he ever prove something!?

(sorry, just couldn't resist)

Correct. But you know there'll be those posts coming... and they won't be kidding.

All in all.. this was a great game for Losman, McGehee and the rest of the offense. They're definitely making progress in all the right areas.

Sure he won in a mistake-free game; but he still didn't drive the length of the field in the final 50 seconds to win.  I know, I know we weren't losing.  But he still needs to drive the length of the field.  Oh yeah, and his yards per pass was too low for an elite QB.

And Willis!  Sure he picked up some blitz and finally scored a TD.  But it took him till week 4 to do it AND is YPC sucked!  When will he ever prove something!?

(sorry, just couldn't resist)

791659[/snapback]

Nice game by Bill McGahee today. Didn't have much running room and got some tough yards including the TD.

I do agree he has the talent. But, you can't expect perfection from him. Willis, like most of the team is relatively young. So, they're gonna make mistakes. I think you have to expect that.

Although, I'm not a big fan of the OL; I thought they did a commendable job against a big DL. I thought going into the game, Willis would be lucky to have 50 yrds rushing. So, altough not stellar, I'd give them a passing grade for the game,

these guys can't bang out first downs between the tackles against ANYONE. almost cost them another game today!

don't get me wrong; penalties notwithstanding, i was happy with pretty much every other phase of the game today. but this line is definitely the galring weakness on the team.

these guys can't bang out first downs between the tackles against ANYONE.  almost cost them another game today!

don't get me wrong; penalties notwithstanding,  i was happy with pretty much every other phase of the game today.  but this line is definitely the galring weakness on the team.

The Williams bros are a tough interior to run on for ANY team, much less the Bills with less than stellar inside guys. Now I like the inside guys they have better than the previous ones, but for this team to be a SB contender, they need a rock-solid interior.